Canadian businesses have been hiring remote workers for quite some time. Up until recently, the majority were afraid to go there until they were forced to make it part of their business continuity plan.
Employees like remote work arrangements because they offer more flexibility and autonomy in terms of location and working hours. Remote work doesn’t have to mean working from home.
It could mean working from a coffee shop, co-working space, or internationally by taking advantage of remote work.
Now proceed below to get a remote job in Toronto; the job requirements, qualifications and several other information. Ensure that you qualify for the position advertised before proceeding to apply.
Remote jobs allow you to conveniently work from the comfort of your home, usually on your own, flexible schedule. This article explains a remote position and the types of remote jobs you can pursue. In a remote role, people can usually complete most of their tasks and projects using a computer.
They can also communicate with supervisors and other team members via phone, video, or chat messaging systems. This reduces the need for employees to physically visit the office to complete their tasks and instead complete them in their homes or a remote office.
Types Of Remote Jobs
- Customer Service (phone or email)
- Data Entry
- Data Analysis
- Word Processing / Typing
- Online Marketing
- Ad copy
- Website Content
- Website Management
- Graphic Design
- English-French translation
Available Remote Jobs Toronto
There are several remote jobs in Toronto; however, a currently open company in Toronto offers remote-jobs, and you can head below to view all the details regarding the job.
The Position – Instructional Design and Development Analyst (Remote)
Pearson Online Learning Services (POLS) is a leading provider of online higher education, delivering over 200 online degree programs in partnership with more than 30 academic institutions.
Pearson Online Learning Services (POLS) adds life to a lifetime of learning. They are a community of educators, designers, marketers and entrepreneurs.
They work across diverse disciplines and global boundaries to connect more students to top-tier universities and colleges. They partner with higher education institutions to help them build and manage learner-centred, academically strong experiences that help learners to achieve success in careers and life.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for developing and revising curricular products for Pearson partners/clients. This position works directly with subject matter experts, partner/client personnel, quality assurance staff, and multimedia developers.
The Instructional Designer will be integral to a collaborative instructional design team responsible for assessing, developing, and evaluating online, hybrid, and/or traditional courses and learning experiences.
This individual will conceptualize and storyboard instructionally sound, interactive, engaging web-based course components and input these components into learning management systems.
- Manages the curriculum development process for new and revision courses and learning experiences and assures courses adhere to partner/client standards.
- Develops and supports partner/client-chosen online learning environments.
- Provides instructional design consultation to faculty of partners/clients and/or subject matter experts; assists faculty of partners/clients and/or subject matter experts in developing contextually-rich, engaging, and objective-driven courses and learning experiences that focus on applicable real-world/workplace skills.
- Works within a project management application to document course development process data, including time tracking, project comments, and task completion.
- Designs content for delivery in online environments and complete instructional design documentation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Conducts photo research for images to supplement learning activities.
- Uses WYSIWYG multimedia tools to develop multimedia pieces.
- During curriculum development, communicate regularly with partner/client faculty and/or subject matter experts.
- Builds course content/components into the learning management system.
- Conceptualizes and storyboards instructionally sound, interactive, engaging web-based course components.
- Conducts quality assurance reviews on courses and implements revisions. Collaborates with quality assurance staff.
- Reviews existing courses for quality, currency, and consistency and works with faculty to enhance curriculum design as needed.
- Participates in university ID team meetings.
- Helps to test and implement agreed-upon emerging technologies in courses and learning experiences.
- Prepares course hand-off documentation, facilitators’ guides, etc., and attends hand-off meetings with the Student Support Services and Help Desk teams.
- Attends course revision calls and creates scope documents outlining confirmed revisions from post-course discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, curriculum, educational technology, or a related degree is required; master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in instructional design with experience in designing authentic assessments and generative learning experiences. Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, Understanding by Design, constructivism, facilitation, and learner-centred activities.
- Ability to provide instructional design consulting services to subject matter experts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in learning management systems with knowledge of accessibility standards. Experience in HTML or CSS preferred.
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and innovative in course design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, adhere to budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail.
- Comfort in working within project management applications
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and fill out the application for.
Salary Of Remote Employees In Toronto
The average remote salary in Toronto is $53,713 per year or $27.55 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at $36,283 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $116,867 per year.
Conclusion On Remote Jobs Toronto 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Remote Jobs Toronto, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Remote Jobs Toronto; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about Remote Jobs Toronto 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Remote Jobs Toronto 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.