If you are interested in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles? the opportunity is here I will provide you with updates on the latest job offer.
Hence, if you wish to secure a Pharmacy Technician Jobs in Los Angeles, then go ahead and read through this post.
Ensure you are qualified for this post and provide the correct requirements and documents before applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
Table of Contents
A pharmacy technician works closely with a pharmacist to ensure the health and safety of their patients. They locate, dispense, pack, and label a prescribed medication for a patient that is then reviewed for accuracy by a pharmacist before dispensing to the patient.
Los Angeles is a big city in the USA they provide their workers with many benefits and good working conditions.
The Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles offers flexible work schedules, telework options, and remote working options for those who work long-hour shifts and have an extended commute.
Available Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
Pharmacy Technician Jobs.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will assist the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager with serving customers and maintaining the Pharmacy department. Your purpose is to provide timely, knowledgeable, and courteous help where needed in the Pharmacy department.
• Enter prescription information, including but not limited to patient searches, prescriber searches, drug selection, prescription interpretation, insurance billing, and essential documentation.
• Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices.
• Retrieve medication from inventory.
• Create prescription labels and put them on prescription containers.
• Place medication into prescription containers.
• Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input customer and prescription data into the computer.
• Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
• Assist in inventory management, including order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
- You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Pharmacy Technician state and/or national certification
Pharmacy Technician Jobs
Their pharmacy technicians are part of a community where they know their patients by name. With a holistic approach to health care management, our pharmacy staff provides a full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with a workflow model to allow world-class patient care.
• Familiar with and following all Pavilions best practice pharmacy procedures
• Ensure each patient/customer has a positive experience in our store by demonstrating skills
• consistent with Safeway’s philosophy of providing superior customer service
• Assists Pharmacists in filling prescriptions and updating patient profiles under direct Pharmacist supervision, based on the extent allowable by State/Federal law. Retrieves, pours, counts, labels, and reconstitutes prescription medications
• Access, input, and retrieve information on the pharmacy computer system to maintain accurate records and create labels for prescriptions, which includes typing dosage instructions, name of the drug, and quantity as required by abbreviated or symbolized information written on physicians’ orders
• Receives refill requests from patients and obtains authorization for refills from physician’s offices
• Prepares third-party insurance claims
• Orders, receives and stocks prescription drugs and supplies
• Counts stock and enters data into computer to maintain inventory records for pharmacy
• Performs electronic transactions using a cash register in processing payments for store products, including those for our pharmacy and wellness services
• Maintain cleanliness of the pharmacy areas of the store, including the restroom, throughout the day
• Follows proper pharmacy and general safety and security procedures and processes
• Other duties as assigned concurrently with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience of at least one year as a Pharmacy technician or training.
• Must be licensed through the State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician where applicable.
• Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with all patient information.
• Demonstrated prior cash register/customer service skills and an ability to interact cohesively with colleagues in a team environment.
• Able to type 35 words per minute.
• Excellent computer, typing, communication, and arithmetic (including decimals and percentages) skills.
• Understands and can perform basic pharmaceutical calculations to obtain correct doses of medications
• Read and transcribe pharmaceutical information.
• Ability to learn and accurately operate pharmacy computer systems, cash registers, and other equipment.
• Excellent multi-tasking, accuracy, and attention to detail skills.
• Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays, as required.
• Must be able to lift and carry items and stand for the duration of the shift unless on break.
Salary On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
A pharmacy technician’s salary in California is considerably higher than the national average by 30%. While the national average salary is $36,450, a pharmacy technician earns $47,620 in California.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
In conclusion, with the update above on Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles.
As you get updates about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; last Updated: September 16, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Los Angeles 2023/2024.