Interested candidates for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas should read this post to get updates on the latest job offer.
It is indispensable to follow every requirement or qualification and procedure as a Pharmacy Technician In Texas to enable you to get an excellent Pharmacy Technician Job.
To be a Pharmacy Technician In Texas, you must have the right qualifications, including having the right amount of work experience handling a diploma or a degree in pharmacy.
Table of Contents
A pharmacy technician works closely with a pharmacist to ensure the health and safety of their patients. They locate, dispense, pack, and label a prescribed medication for a patient that is then reviewed for accuracy by a pharmacist before being administered to the patient.
Texas is a state in the South Central region of the United States; it is the second-largest U.S. state by both area and population.
Texas provides good working conditions for its workers, allowing them to enjoy the benefits of living and working in a beautiful state.
Available Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas.
Texas Oncology is looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician to join their Paris team! Texas Oncology is the largest community oncology provider in the country and has approximately 600+ providers in 220+ sites across Texas and southeastern Oklahoma. Their founders pioneered community-based cancer care because they believed in making the best available cancer care accessible to all communities, allowing people to fight cancer at home with the critical support of family and friends nearby.
• Prepare medication orders by compounding or administering medications under a registered pharmacist’s supervision.
• Checks all orders for completeness of the information.
• Verifies patient information and proper physician authorization.
• Checks all orders for insurance approval before admixing.
• Under a professional’s supervision, admixes drugs as ordered by the physician in an accurate and timely manner per department guidelines, and prepare all drugs within OSHA and interoffice procedures.
• Calculates correct dosage volumes, converting between metric and apothecary equivalents. Maintains indigent patient drug program as needed.
• Counts controlled drugs weekly and maintain records. Maintains current drug information and MSDS sheets. Properly disposes of all materials used when mixing chemo or non-chemo IVs.
• Cleans hood daily as stated in policy and procedures. Logs and dates of all drugs that are being used.
Keeps accurate records on all protocol drugs and patient assistance drugs. Keeps accurate logs on all protocol drugs and patient assistance drugs. record
• Maintains proper control documentation of medications, including lot numbers and all other quality assurance activities.
• Complete inventory control of medications. Orders supplies and medications. Receives and shelves medications. Ensures that standard drug supplies are in adequate supply in all departments.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum five to seven years of experience in a pharmacy with I.V. skills.
• Oncology background preferred or extensive I.V. preparation experience.
• V. certification preferred.
• Certified Pharmacy Technician certificate or State Pharmacy Board requirement recommended.
• Completion of an ASHP-accredited program or community college-based program is recommended.
• Willing to consider entry and mid-level experience as well.
Texas Star Pharmacy has been an innovative complete multi-service compounding pharmacy in Plano, Texas, since 2006. They provide a wide range of healthcare services, including sterile and non-sterile compounded pharmaceuticals, speciality medicines, maintenance med prescriptions, vaccinations, clinical consulting services, nutritional products, wound care products, orthopaedic support therapeutic compression garments, DME, etc.
- To determine the needs of our patients, a close triad relationship between the physician, the patient, and the pharmacist is crucial.
- Position schedule: You will rotate shifts 9-6:45 pm weekly and work every other Saturday 9-1 pm.
- Accurate prescription fillings.
- Experience with maintaining & tracking inventory.
- Communicate clearly and professionally w /internal and external departments, physician’s offices, and participants.
- Ability to make outbound and take inbound calls from patients, vendors, and medical personnel.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Health savings account.
- Paid time off.
- Professional development assistance.
- Retirement plan.
- Vision insurance.
Salary On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas.
As a pharmacy technician in Texas, you will bring home an annual average salary of $37,010, which is approximately $560 less than the country’s highest. Starting with a salary of $26,710 annually, you can get a raise to $31,650 in 1-4 years.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas.
In conclusion, with the update above on Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas.
As you get updates about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: September 19, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Texas 2023/2024.