If you are interested in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle? The opportunity is here; I will provide you with insights that will help you get the job without stress.
Hence if you wish to get Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle, then go ahead and read through this post.
Ensure you are qualified for this post and provide all the requirements and documents before applying for this job.
A Pharmacy Technician assists the Pharmacist in preparing and distributing prescribed medications to patients. Their primary responsibilities are entering orders, filling prescriptions, and ensuring that the Pharmacist has verified and approved the prescription before handing the medication off to the patient.
Seattle is a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests, and contains thousands of acres of parkland. Washington State’s largest city, it’s home to large tech industry, with Microsoft and Amazon headquartered in its metropolitan area.
A Pharmacy Technician has many critically important day-to-day duties. A Pharmacy Technician helps care for patients every day by fulfilling some specific duties and responsibilities.
These are the responsibilities of Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle;
- Take note of all relevant medical details and prescription information.
- Fill out the prescription for the Pharmacist to verify.
- Counting and categorizing pills.
- Verifying inventory counts with the Pharmacist.
- Providing patient care and customer service.
- Billing all medications accordingly.
- Preparing ingredients for the production of compound solutions, creams, or ointments.
- Ensuring that all patients receive the proper tools for taking their medications (e.g., syringes, droppers).
These are the skills candidates should possess when applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle;
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize patients.
- Strong analytical skills.
These are the requirements candidates need to provide when applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle;
A successful candidate will have at least one year of internship experience or previous work experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a pharmacy laboratory. Technical experience on-the-job is a requirement to complete any necessary educational training programs.
A Pharmacy Technician candidate must complete a two- or three-year pharmaceutical program at the college level. Candidates must have completed their education and training at the College of Pharmacists, the governing body of their province.
Available Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle.
Pharmacy Technician(Seattle Children’s Hospital).
Hope. Care. Cure. These three simple words capture what they do at Seattle Children to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Are you ready to engage with a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many and touches the hearts of all? #HOPECARECURE.
- Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under the supervision of a pharmacist and following established procedures.
- Perform data entry, prepare prescriptions, control inventory, provide customer service, and perform record-keeping functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Graduation from Washington Board of Pharmacy accredited pharmacy technician training. the program, or equivalent.
- One year of retail or outpatient pharmacy experience.
- Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Salary On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle.
The average Certified Pharmacy Technician salary in Seattle is $44,700 annually, but the range typically falls between $40,300 and $49,900.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle.
In conclusion, with the update above on Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle.
As you get updates about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Seattle 2023/2024.