Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi is not a cumbersome process, so you follow the guidelines to get the job without stress.
Interested candidates should read through this post to get the latest job offer and get the job without stress.
Ensure you are qualified for this post and provide the necessary documents and requirements when applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
Table of Contents
A pharmacy technician works closely with a pharmacist to ensure the health and safety of their patients. They locate, dispense, pack, and label a prescribed medication for a patient that is then reviewed for accuracy by a pharmacist before administering it to the patient.
Mississippi is a southern U.S. state with the Mississippi River to its west, the state of Alabama to its east, and the Gulf of Mexico to the south.
It provides excellent working conditions that enable the workers to enjoy the benefits of living and working in a beautiful state.
Available Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
You will be dispensing both prescription and over-the-counter medicine to customers. You will also be responsible for checking and evaluating written drugs and recording and verifying patient information while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with regulations. They are looking to hire a pharmacy technician to handle customer transactions and inventory at their pharmacy.
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- I am recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- We deliver quality customer service to patients, respond to inquiries, questions, or requests, and refer them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- We are verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- I am counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- I am performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A pharmacy technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Basic math skills for counting medications.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
Genoa is a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. They are part of leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life’s best work.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all consumers and members of the clinic staff.
• Fills prescription orders and makes them available for verification under the direct supervision of the registered pharmacist.
• Orders, receives, and stores incoming pharmacy supplies.
• Receives and processes wholesaler medication orders.
• Verifies medication stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory records.
• Works with the Pharmacist on the asset in the pharmacy functions and keeps the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
• Performs various clerical duties relating to the department.
• Communicates with professional solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED or higher
• Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Mississippi
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role.
• Paid Time Off, which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
• Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
• Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
• Education Reimbursement
• Employee Discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Voluntary Benefits (pet, legal, LTC, etc.)
Salary On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
The average salary for a certified pharmacy technician is $18.17 per hour in Mississippi. Thirty-four wages were reported.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
In conclusion, with the update above on Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi.
As you get updates about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: September 19, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Mississippi 2023/2024.