Interested candidates should read through this post and get updates on the latest job offer to get the job without stress.
Hence if you wish to get Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida, then go ahead and read through this post.
Ensure you are qualified for this post and provide all the requirements and documents before applying for this job.
A Pharmacy Technician assists the Pharmacist in preparing and distributing prescribed medications to patients. Their primary responsibilities are entering orders, filling prescriptions, and ensuring that the Pharmacist has verified and approved the drug before handing the medicine off to the patient.
Florida is the southeasternmost U.S. state, with the Atlantic on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other. It has hundreds of miles of beaches.
As a pharmacy technician, you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills and an aptitude for using computers.
Available Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida.
The Pharmacy Technician position allows individuals to work in a leading retail pharmacy company and in a role that positively impacts the lives and health of others. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained and in full compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. Pharmacy Technicians take necessary steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients, demonstrate ethical conduct, and maintain patient confidentiality.
- You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained and in full compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Pharmacy Technicians take necessary steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients, demonstrate ethical conduct, and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Success for incumbents in this role includes managing all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team’s ability to promptly, safely, and accurately fill patient prescriptions, all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Your manager will first restrict your Pharmacy Technician duties until you complete all necessary requirements.
- Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical, and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career.
- I remain upright on my feet, particularly for sustained periods.
• Must be at least 16 years of age.
• Licensure requirements vary by state.
• Attention and Focus.
• The ability to concentrate on a task over some time without being distracted
• Customer Service Orientation.
• Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner.
• Notice and understand customers’ reactions, and respond appropriately.
• Communication Skills.
• Use and understand verbal and written communication to interact with customers and colleagues.
• Actively listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Mathematical Reasoning.
• The ability to use math to solve a problem, such as calculating a day’s supply of a prescription
• Problem Resolution.
• Can judge when something is wrong or likely to go wrong, recognizing a problem.
• Choosing the best course of action when faced with a complex situation with several available options.
Their pharmacy technician positions have undergone an exciting transformation, moving from a transaction-based environment to a much more patient-centric one. As a Walgreens Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician Apprentice, you’ll be front and center – interacting with their customers and developing strong patient relationships.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician and helping you maintain the high level of skill required in the pharmacy care industry
- Arming you with a nationally recognized, portable credential that will help you advance your career
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits
- Through completion of the Walgreens pharmacy technician apprenticeship program, experience qualifies for eight (8) college credit hours as recognized by the American Council on Education (ACE)
- This course is recommended for three semester hours in the lower-division baccalaureate/associate degree category and five semester hours in the upper-division baccalaureate degree category for a total of 8 semester hours. Job ID:
- Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining workflow. + Reports immediately prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures regarding pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program
- Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co.
- Policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on the assigned cash register, collects and handling cash as required
- Takes customers to the OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products
- Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians
- Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third-party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager
- Assists and supports the Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as ordering, unpacking, checking, and storing shipments of pharmaceuticals
Salary Of Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida.
A pharmacy technician in Florida earns an average annual salary of $34,880, which is lower than the national average. If a part-time job is what you are looking at, you can expect to earn an hourly wage of $16.77.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida.
In conclusion, with the update above on Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida.
As you get updates about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 3, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Florida 2023/2024.