All available jobs on Part-time remote Jobs In Orlando will be posted here; get the one that suits your interest and apply for the job. Enrolling in Part-time Jobs in Orlando is not a cumbersome process, provided you meet and satisfy the rules and regulations.
Also, getting a remote job in Orlando is a perfect opportunity because the country provides many benefits of living and working in a beautiful city. Therefore, read through this post, get insights on Part-time Jobs In Orlando, get your desired jobs, and ensure to tell everyone about the job.
Whatever your reason for getting a remote part-time job in Orlando, this post will be a great guide to securing one of your choices.
There are various part-time work from home job vacancies in Orlando, which means there are available jobs; the process is indeed easy once you have the following requirements.
A 2022 study ranks Orlando the third best city for jobs, after comparing 180 cities in the U.S. The financial planning website ranked cities based on job market value and socio-economic factors. Part-time Jobs In Orlando provide training and experience, and you also get to meet and interact with outstanding team members in a conducive environment.
This post will help educate you on the types of Immediate start part-time jobs available in Orlando, their requirements and skills, and average salary, and also how to apply for the positions.
Work From Home Job Offers in Orlando
Remote Data Entry Clerk (Typing) Part Time
A Data Entry Clerk is a professional responsible for transferring paper formats into computer files or database systems. They handle typing in customer information provided directly into an electronic format, creating spreadsheets with large numbers of figures.
The Data Entry Clerk maintains the customer database by entering new and updated information and preparing source files that they will use in computerized formats. The process includes compiling all records into one file or table and sorting it based on criteria.
Attention to detail is essential, as mistakes can lead to more significant problems within a company.
- Must have the ability to perform tasks with or without reasonable accommodation
- Perform all other responsibilities as designated
- Assist in producing a positive, professional and safe work environment
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Safe workplace
- Multiple shifts are offered from early morning to night and no experience is required
- You will have ample opportunity for growth
- Part-time offered – choose the days you want to work
- A dedication to promote from within
Data Entry Clerks are paid a mean hourly wage of nearly $22.24.
Remote File Clerk (Part-Time)
File Clerks are responsible for uploading digital files and data. They organize records and archive paperwork so it can be found when needed most by other departments or personnel who might require its services.
They also make copies of documents and distribute them accordingly.
File clerks are responsible for the upkeep of these spaces. This job generally requires the ability to do the following work;
- Develop organized filing systems.
- Create, process, and maintain file records.
- File and retrieve documents for other personnel.
- Prepare records for off-site storage.
- Maintain file room logs to track the location of files.
- Dispose of files according to established document-retention schedules.
- Uploads digital files and data.
- Uses alphabetical and numerical systems to organize paper and electronic records documents.
- Computer and software skills
- Reading comprehension skill
- Listening skills
High school diploma or prior work experience is necessary
BENEFITS/SALARY Annual Salary: More than $50,230 ($24.15/hour)
Web Developer (Part-Time, Remote Position)
What does a Web Developer do? Web developers create and maintain websites. They are also responsible for the site’s technical aspects, such as its performance and capacity, which are measures of a website’s speed and how much traffic the site can handle.
In addition, web developers may create content for the site. Web development is a flexible career with multiple entry points into the field.
- Responsible for advanced-level research, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of all
- facets of web-based projects and websites impacting multiple units
- Conduct web project design and development consistent with unit needs
- Conduct usability research and testing for web projects
- Back- and front-end web development tasks on department-level and scalable-to-campus solutions
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements web applications using a variety of languages
- Maintain assigned websites, providing resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work
- Three to four years of job-related experience
- 3 – 4 years’ experience, turning design files into responsive, accessible, and editable pages for the web
- Familiarity with the concepts of feeds and webforms
- Experience with CMS solutions including WordPress installations and Drupal 9
- Experience with composer and GitHub
BENEFITS/SALARY The average salary for a web developer is $76,130 per year in the United States
How To Apply For Part-Time Work From Home Jobs Orlando
The list below states the steps to apply for Work From Home Jobs Orlando:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Work From Home’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Work From Home Part-Time Jobs In Orlando 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of remote Part Time Jobs In Orlando in 2022/2023, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment. Now’s your chance, with this selection of Work from Home Part Time Jobs In Orlando 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Work From Home Part Time Jobs In Orlando in 2022/2023 for you to start applying. After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Work From Home Part Time Jobs In Orlando 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.