Are you interested in being a part-time nurse in Ottawa? Ensure you get the required information and updates to help secure the part-time nurse job.
There are various Part-time nurse job vacancies in Ottawa, although job searching is always complex considering the competitiveness of the specific part-time job.
There are remarkable part-time nurse job opportunities for eligible, interested, and unique experiences in Ottawa, varying from different parts of the center.
Read through this post, find a suitable part-time nurse job in Ottawa just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application form to be retailed for the part-time nurse job.
This post will help you with the types of part-time nursing jobs available in Ottawa, their requirements, skills, responsibilities, and average salary.
They perform a comprehensive assessment, diagnosis (including the ordering and interpretation of tests), intervention (including the prescribing of medications), management, referral, and health services.
While engaged on the registration journey, ensure you read through this article and endeavor to digest the crucial information this post displays.
Part-time Nursing Job Offers Ottawa
A part-time Nurse is typically expected to perform the following duties: recording patient medical histories, including current symptoms and medications.
Part-time Nurs are undoubtedly one of the high-demand nurse job opportunities for citizens and foreigners in Ottawa and worldwide.
Advantages Of A Part-Time Nursing
- A schedule of guaranteed hours makes planning easier.
- Fewer work hours mean more freedom for outside pursuits, including family, education, and volunteering.
- As a regularly scheduled employee,
- You can build camaraderie with the team members and patients you work with each week.
Part-Time nurses play a vital role in today’s healthcare industry; they are on the frontline of the medical workforce, responsible for delivering hands-on patient care in various settings, including hospitals.
Working as a nurse part-time provides a wide range of patient services, including preventative and primary care, educating patients about disease prevention.
As a part-time nurse, you are to supervise the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants and educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans.
Part-Time nurse deals in operating medical equipment, administering medications, doctor’s offices, assisted living facilities, and outpatient health centers.
They maintain a safe, hygienic working environment, prepare rooms and medical equipment, decontaminate instruments, and provide emotional and psychological support.
Salary: The average salary for a part-time nurse is CA$95947 per year in Ottawa, ON, or CA$39–CA$44 an hour.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them and assisting in medical procedures as needed
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment and drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions
- Supervising licensed practical and vocational nurses, nursing assistants, and nursing students
These are the following requirements below:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination is required
- At least 18 years and above
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in an emergency room or intensive care
- Must be physically and mentally stable
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
These are the skills:
- Basic computer skills.
- Caring skills
- Communication skills
- Empathy skills
- Attention to Detail Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Stamina skills
- Sense of Humor skills
- Commitment to patient advocacy skills
- Professional, friendly attitude skills.
Below are the following benefits you are bound to receive:
- Paid sick time.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Good pay.
- Health and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness programs.
- Paid family leave.
- Retirement benefits.
How To Apply For Part-time Nursing Jobs Ottawa
The list below shows the steps in applying for Part-time Nursing Jobs in Ottawa:
- Click the ‘Apply Now below.
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the part-time nursing job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Complete and submit your application.
- Cross-check your details on the website
- It would be best for you not to type false information on the website.
Available Part-time Nursing Jobs Ottawa
These are the available part-time nursing jobs in Ottawa below:
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Part-time
- Registered Practical Nurse – Part-time
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Part-time nurse practitioner
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Unit Clerk
- Professional Leader Nurse Practitioners
- Public Health Nurse
- Regional Health Nurse Practitioner
Salary For Part-time Nursing Jobs Ottawa
The average compensation for a nurse part-timer in Ottawa, Ottawa, is the approximate salary of CA$101,744 per year or $42.81–$47.89 an hour.
Entry-level part-time nurses start at CA$33.33 per year, with the highest-paid professionals earning up to CA$38000 to CA$86000 per year.
The post above portrays the crucial details and updates about Part-time Nursing Jobs Ottawa for people to start applying now.
While choosing a better reference with the Part-time Nursing Jobs Ottawa selection, you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
To keep you on the right track, I have delivered the available nurse job occupations in Ottawa so that you can choose from any of the positions of your choice.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-time Nursing Jobs Ottawa 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.