There are various Part-Time Job vacancies in Warsaw, although part-time job searching is always complex considering the competitiveness of the specific part-time job.
You should know, there are available jobs, as there is a gradual increase in demand for part-time workers in (Warsaw) and these jobs are primarily suitable for part-time.
Opportunities for part-time employment arise in various situations, ranging from official part-time job-hunting posts to personal recommendations from acquaintances or friends.
Part-Time Jobs vary from the different parts of the centre of remarkable job opportunities for eligible, interested, and unique Part-time jobs in Warsaw English speakers.
This post will help deliver to you the types of part-time jobs available in Warsaw, their requirements, skills, responsibilities, and the average salary for all eligible candidates; hence read along!
Part-time Jobs in Warsaw are numerous, to begin with; hence if you are living in Warsaw as an individual, check out all the latest part-time jobs you can apply for.
As this post will exclusively surface the details concerning the Part-time jobs in Warsaw and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
While registering for the Part-time Jobs in Warsaw For English Speakers application, candidates can bring in the correct credentials and requirements while applying.
What you need will surface some crucial information about the Part-time jobs in Warsaw for interested English Speakers to know more about the Part-time job.
Therefore, I assure you that the detailed information you need will portray your understanding and knowledge, and you will see the benefits.
Part-time Job Offers In Warsaw For English Speakers
This is a concrete description of one of the fantastic part-time jobs in Warsaw accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills.
Part-time Jobs grants and such policies and other positions services, part-time jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra income for every English speaker.
All the available Part-Time Jobs In Warsaw for eligible individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Regional Research Coordinator-Warsaw-English Speakers
As Regional research coordinator, you deal with communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
They delegate tasks to appropriate team members and perform in managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget.
They also deal in overseeing the delivery of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards.
They (Regional Research Coordinator) perform the description in organizing third-party providers and vendors to deliver elements that can’t be produced in-house.
Every regional research coordinator defines collecting and analyzing feedback from customers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and success.
Salary: The average Regional Research Coordinator salary in Warsaw, Poland is 87 453 zł or an equivalent hourly rate of 42 zł and the average salary is about 4,350 PLN per month.
Below are the following benefits:
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, hybrid working model
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, prepaid restaurant or shopping card topped up every month, prepaid sports and culture card.
- Employment contract for a definite time
- Multilingual community with an inclusive atmosphere
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Build and sustain relationships with all process stakeholders
- Coordinate work between internal and external groups according to the set schedule
- Ensure high quality of data by identifying errors and suggesting corrections
- A search for new external groups of contractors, recruitment and training
- Monitor regularly an assigned region of the world for events affecting living conditions
- Travel occasionally to specific locations.
- 4 years of working experience, preferably in the area of compensation involving data analysis and project-based work or in a similar position.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and strong general computer literacy Other desirable skills/experience
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills/experience.Ability to work well on time
- in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Very strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of any other European language
- Project management or coordination experience.
- Experience in recruitment, providing training area.
Available Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
These Are The Following Available Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers Below:
- IT Managerial Development Program
- Duty Manager
- Sales Associate Part-time
- Online Data Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Online Dispatch
- Office Assistant
- Future Finance Leaders Program
- Part-Time Online Delivery Picker
- Operations Administrator
- Quality and Language Consultant
- Account Administrator
Steps To Apply For Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available Part-Time jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit
- Please no false information on the website.
These are the following frequently asked questions below:
What companies are hiring for English Speaking jobs in Warsaw?
The top companies hiring now for English Speaking jobs are Swytch Bike, Sitel, AsstrA, Finiata, WorkNest Technologies L.T.D, M-SOR s.r.o., Alex & Gross GmbH, Diebold Nixdorf, Sitel Group, NM-TEC GmbH.
Is it easy to get a part-time job in Poland?
Yes, you will get jobs from 12 PLN to 15 PLN paid per hour.
Top Jobs in Warsaw
Intern, Financial Analyst, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Programmer, Director, and Clinical Research Assistant.
Salary For Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
The average salary for a Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For an English Speakers worker earns about PLN 19 per hour, PLN 20.02 an hour.
The average salary for a Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For an English Speakers worker or employee earns about PLN 35,000 – PLN 45,200 a year.
Conclusion Details On Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
You can see the above available Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers post, with the additional benefits or experience of your skill acquisition.
The application website gives crucial information about the Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers or applicants or candidates.
While deciding on your part-time job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
Reading through it, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in the selected career or professional in the future.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-time Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.