All available jobs on Part-time Jobs In Miami will be posted here; get the one that suits your interest and apply for the job.
Enrolling in Part-time Jobs in Miami is not a cumbersome process, provided you meet and satisfy the rules and regulations.
And also, getting a job in Miami is a perfect opportunity because the country provides many benefits of living and working in a beautiful city.
It’s easy to get a job in Miami as it is one of the largest cities in the country (USA) and also welcoming to students and foreigners.
Therefore, read through this post, get insights on Part-time Jobs In Miami, get your desired jobs, and ensure to tell everyone about the job.
There are various part-time job vacancies in Miami, which means there are available jobs; the process is indeed easy once you have the following requirements.
Undoubtedly, there has been a gradual increase in demand for part-time workers in (Miami, USA).
Part-time Jobs In Miami provide training and experience, and you also get to meet and interact with outstanding team members in a conducive environment.
This post will help educate you on the types of Immediate start part-time jobs available in Miami, their requirements and skills, and average salary, and also how to apply for the positions.
Part-time Job offers in Miami
Every part-time job description requires the ability to multitask, familiarity with the office environment while performing your duties or any procedures, and a robust medical personality.
Part-Time jobs are competent and profitable in Miami; this job paves the way for you to work and, most importantly, have time for your families, relatives, and friends.
Below is a concrete description of one of the fantastic part-time jobs in Miami accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills.
Attendant, catering (Part-time)
Loading and unloading food, tableware, and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles. Appropriately storing clean chafing dishes, tableware, platters, and equipment after each catering event. Answering guests’ catering-related questions during events and addressing all complaints.
Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery truck.
Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering facility promptly.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage, and service items according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Return food, beverages, serving equipment, and utensils to the catering facility.
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered functions.
- Stocks cleans and maintains catering facility and equipment.
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all times.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the complete menu and products on hand.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all times.
- A valid driver’s license may be required
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working in the catering industry.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must possess or obtain a valid food handler’s permit and/or alcohol servers’ permit where required by state law.
With a starting pay of $14.00 per hour, workers are also entitled to;
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program.
Security Officer- Industrial Part-Time
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points. Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behavior. Controls traffic by directing drivers. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- As a Guardian Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard clients in industrial facilities such as warehouses, manufacturing, food processing, and more.
- They provide access control and patrols while remaining visible and displaying exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies, and, when appropriate, emergency response activities.
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem-solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter
- Working environments and conditions may vary by client site
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or five years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation following all federal, state, and local laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required before employment.
- Valid Florida Security Class D License or Willing to Obtain
- We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks, and more.
- Hourly pay rate: $12.00 to $14.00
- Flexible part-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
Pharmacist Part-Time(Walgreen, Miami)
Pharmacists dispense prescription medications to patients and offer expertise in the safe use of prescriptions. They also may conduct health and wellness screenings, provide immunizations, oversee the medications given to patients, and provide advice on healthy lifestyles.
You will also provide pharmacy consulting services to customers regarding the practical usage of medications, drug interactions awareness, and preventive healthcare services such as immunizations. Responsible for ensuring the proper compounding, dispensation, review, and verification of prescribed medications within regulatory guidelines, company policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper compounding, dispensation, review, and verification of prescribed medications within regulatory guidelines, company policies, and procedures
- Supports the efficient workflow of the pharmacy and assists the pharmacy manager in identifying ways to optimize pharmacy financials and inventory management and enhance customer experience Job Responsibilities/Tasks* + Customer Experience + Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services
- Resolves customer issues in a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to the multidisciplinary health care teams, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Pass the Pharmacy College Admissions Test.
- Earn a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the district
- At least 1-year experience as a pharmacist in a retail setting, including prescription filling and verification, records and legal compliance, pharmacy operations, pharmacy software, and technology systems and insurance.
$58.41 per hour
How To Apply For Part-time Jobs In Miami
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Search and explore the website
- You will see various available part-time cleaning jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit.
The article provides crucial information about the Part-time Jobs in Miami to start applying for before the due date.
After your search, application, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a favorable dimension to your life while working in Dubai.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Part-time Jobs in Miami; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Part-time Jobs in Miami 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers just like Part-time Jobs in Miami 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Part-time Jobs in Miami 2023/2024.