Al part-time jobs in Kuwait will be highlighted in this post, with requirements, salaries, and other detailed information pertaining to it.
Kuwait is a beautiful country for those that really want to save for there are many job opportunities, and there is no personal income tax, so what more do you wish for.
Citizens and foreigners in Kuwait can take either part-time or full-time jobs, depending on their interests.
Now proceed below to check out all the part-time jobs in Kuwait and ensure you are eligible for the advertised position before applying.
Latest Update/Requirement For Foreigners Seeking Part-time Jobs
In Kuwait, it was not allowed/ permitted for foreigners to seek a part-time job; however, the government looked upon it in 2015, and this was curbed.
So far, only foreigners in the government sector are allowed to take up part-time in the private sector, and all they need is permission from their department heads at the ministry.
On the other hand, Kuwaitis in both the public and private sectors are allowed to take up part-time employment provided they have permission from their department heads at the ministries or their sponsors if they are working in the private sector.
A part-time job is a type of employment in which someone works fewer than the hours of a full-time employee.
The requirements to be considered full-time may vary based on location and employer. Part-time jobs are known for having a lot of flexibility, such as the option to work during the weekday, weekend, and night shifts, and may also be available seasonally, especially during peak periods like summer vacation or the holidays.
This is why many students and parents choose to work part-time jobs, so they can focus more on other things like their studies or their families.
Available Part-time Jobs In Kuwait
If you like having a flexible schedule that revolves around your life, you can kiss that goodbye with a full-time job as you consider the following part-time jobs in Kuwait.
Now, Citi Group Bank of Kuwait vacancy for a part-time job will be highlighted for those interested in applying.
Hence, make sure to meet all the requirements first before heading to apply, and all relevant information regarding the position are below.
The vacancy/Position – Finance Reporting Office( Trainee Program)
Hiring Company – Citi Group
Type Of Employment – Part-Time Job
Location – Kuwait City, Kuwait
Job Category – Finance
The Finance Reporting Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for the generation, tracking, and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance team.
The overall objective of this role is to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of reports in accordance with local regulatory guidelines.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Perform relatively complex clerical assignments
- Ensure quality of service of self and others
- Recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with Citi guidelines
- Exchange moderately complex information with others to ensure comprehension and provide basic assistance
- Service an expansive range of products and services
Qualifications/Requirement To Apply For The Job
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to execute discretion when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the organization, the business, and its policies required
- University degree in business (preferably Accounting / Finance
Take Note that the company you are going to work for, i.e., Citi group, they provide equal employment opportunities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Now, Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for this career opportunity within the finance industry.
To apply – Make sure to create an account and follow all the steps required of you in the application form.
The Salary Of Employees In Kuwait
A person working as a Finance employee in Kuwait typically earns around 1,900 KWD per month.
Salaries range from 1,010 KWD (lowest) to 2,890 KWD (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Part-Time Jobs In Kuwait 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Part-Time Jobs In Kuwait 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Kuwait.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Part-Time Jobs In Kuwait 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Part-Time Jobs In Kuwait in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part Time Jobs In Kuwait 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.