Are you interested in part-time jobs in Dubai city centre? Then this post is for you as all available jobs on part-time jobs in Dublin will be posted here.
A part-time job can give your profile to boost drastically, and It’s also a way of showing that you’ve gained valuable skills needed in the workplace.
Getting a part-time job in Dublin is a perfect opportunity because the country provides many benefits of living and working in a beautiful country.
Working in Dublin city centre as a part-timer will create enough quality time for you, your families, relatives, and friends, even as a no-experience employee.
Be assured that it’s easy to get a part-time job in Dublin as it is the country’s city and welcomes you once you have the requirements; hence read along!
The available Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre in this post will surface in this article to enlarge your knowledge and help the candidates.
The candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre during the application process.
I will provide the interested workers with factual information about Dublin and the element concerning the following procedures for getting a Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre.
Below is the requirement and application link for the available part-time jobs for candidates or applicants for better understanding.
Part-time Job Offers In Dublin City Centre
It is necessary for the candidates should stabilize every critical step concerning their chosen jobs, which sometimes need delicate and special attention.
Here is one of the following job descriptions that can help you gain employment without much stress, as it qualifies the worker to stay focused.
Food / Beverage Assistant-Dublin-Part-time
A Food and Beverage Assistant, or Food Server, is responsible for serving food and assisting with catering duties at banquets, buffets and events.
The food / Beverage Assistant ensures that all the food and drinks in the restaurant are of the highest quality to fellow candidates or workers.
As a food and beverage assistant manager, my duties include designing unique menus, handling customer complaints, creating company policies, and complying with food and safety regulations.
Their duties include assisting with food preparation in the kitchen, keeping buffets fully stocked with fresh dishes and clearing away dirty plates and cutlery.
Salary: The estimated total pay for a Food and Beverage Assistant is €804 per hour in the Dublin, Ireland Area.
The average salary for a food and beverage Assistant is €11.45 per hour-€11.54 per hour in Dublin, County Dublin.
- Setting up marquees, arranging tables and assisting with the preparation of event spaces.
- Greeting guests as they arrive at the venue, directing guests to tables, providing menus and taking orders
- Delivering food from the kitchen to guests at the table or a self-service area
- Assisting Chefs by washing vegetables, assembling sandwiches, sourcing ingredients from the stock room or plating up dishes
- Prepare all back-of-house service points about expected numbers for breakfast, lunch or dinner requirements as necessary.
- Assist in the setup and preparation, and provide service duties for functions as required
- Support the kitchen staff as and when required and per hygiene and safety regulations
- Sets up an action plan based on the hygiene analysis results and tracks implementation
- Is responsible for the security of people and property in the area under their remit
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities
- Establish, develop, maintain and update filing systems
- Answer and forward telephone calls, including taking and forwarding messages
- Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all times
- Keeping any bar and drink service areas fully stocked with beverages
- Taking drinks orders and serving drinks to guests at their tables or throughout the venue
- Opening wine bottles at the table, pouring drinks for guests, wiping down tables and chairs, removing rubbish, and clearing event spaces.
- Previous experience working in a restaurant.
- The ability to plan and prioritise.
- The ability to be able to work flexible times (some evenings)
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- An eye for detail skills.
These are the following requirement below:
- School leaver’s certificate preferred
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous waitstaff experience is a plus
- Knowledge of catering practices preferred
- Ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Genuine enthusiasm about the job
- Health and dental insurance
- Fast and efficient
- Working independently
- Prioritize tasks
- Work autonomously
- Competitive salary.
A high school diploma or GED is typically required for food and beverage assistant roles, although advanced education or training can be beneficial.
Related areas of study in management, business, finance or culinary arts can be an asset and are also needed in food and beverage employment.
Available Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre
These are the following part-time jobs in Dublin city centre below:
- Part-Time Healthcare Site Supervisor
- Cycling & Walking Officer
- Part-Time Practice Nurse
- Receptionist – Part-time
- Part-time Personal Assistant
- Hotel Receptionist
- Support Pharmacist
- Maintenance Assistant /Part-Time
- Commis Chef – Immediate Start
- Restaurant Manager.
How To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- You will see various available Part-Time Jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Salary For Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre
The average salary for a Part Time is €11 per year in Dublin, Ireland, or the average salary for a Part Time is €12 per year in Dublin (Ireland).
The average annual pay for a Part-Time in Dublin is €31,188 a year, or the yearly average wage for a Part-Time in Dublin is €31,188 a year or €63,210.
Conclusion Detail On Part-time Jobs In Dublin City CentreYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-time Jobs In Dublin City Centre 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.