Are you a student searching for one of the available part-time jobs in Bakersfield that will enable you to make a decent living in the city?
This article will provide credible information and updates concerning the Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield for better understanding.
While studying can be an excellent perspective ideology to build some experience and earn some money working part-time.
Part-Time Jobs For Students are numerous begin. Hence if you are living in Bakersfield as a citizen or international student, check out all the latest part-time jobs you can apply for.
Working as a student has a lot of benefits, like getting lots of experience and motivation from the job, which is satisfactory once you get the required qualification. Also, it helps build your resume and gives you more things to fill in your resume. Working hard in a part-time job makes you develop into an independent person who takes responsibility for your actions.
There are several available Part-time Job For Students In Bakersfield to get involved in, so be rest assured that this post will grant to you.
A part-time job experience can give your profile to boost drastically, and It’s also a way of showing that you’ve gained valuable skills needed in the workplace.
Available Part-time Job Offers For Students In Bakersfield, CA.
These are part-time job offers for students in Bakersfield;
Student Worker – Food Service
As a Student Food Services / Catering Worker, not only will you play an essential part in helping us prep food and follow safety guidelines, but you’ll master customer service and social skills! Prior experience isn’t the most important thing – they are looking for students ready to be trailblazers with Aramark. Pursue what matters and apply to join their team today.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions.
- Properly stores food following standards.
- Sets up workstations, including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, clean, and sanitizes workstations.
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs.
- Replenishes food items and ensures the product is stocked to appropriate levels.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures, including food safety and sanitation.
- Ensures security of company assets.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Must have or acquire food safety certification.
- Demonstrates guest service skills.
Supply Chain Associate
Working as Part-time Supply Chain Associate, you will be responsible for the day-to-day supply chain activities supporting the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers. You will communicate the value of inventory management solutions to grow partnerships.
- Supporting business-to-business sales and customer service activities.
- Managing inventory, placing and fulfilling orders, and receiving and shipping inventory.
- Administering procurement functions, including estimating/quoting prices and sourcing products.
- Making deliveries with a company vehicle to fulfill inventory at customer sites.
- Coordinating resources to respond to customer supply chain needs.
- Participating in continuous improvement projects and Lean optimizations.
- 18 years of age or older due to the nature of work.
- Possess a current full valid driver’s license issued in the country where the job is located (including successful completion of any applicable graduated license program for your state or province) as well as the ability to meet our driving record requirements to use a company vehicle, as needed.
- Possess or are working towards a degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Management, Marketing, Sales, or related field of study OR have customer service or industry-related work experience.
Sales Trainees work in various industries and aim to facilitate customer service. They join sales calls, answer clients’ basic queries and prepare reports and paperwork (e.g., contracts or terms of agreements.)
- Develop game plans to ensure success in all aspects of the business.
- Understand and drive appropriate business metrics to assess business performance.
- Analyze reports to drive results.
- Manage time, projects, processes, and resources to produce desired outcomes.
- Obtain full engagement of the Company’s vision and mission through inspiring communications.
- B.A. Degree – Business Major preferred but not required.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently.
- Excellent motivational skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Salary On Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA.
The average annual pay for Part-Time Jobs For Students in Bakersfield is $27,600 annually.
How To Apply For Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA.
The article provides crucial information about the Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA, to start applying for before the due date.
After your search, application, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a favorable dimension to your life while working in Bakersfield.
As you get updates about Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Part-Time Jobs For Students In Bakersfield, CA 2023/2024.