The banking sector is undoubtedly one of the hottest industries in London regarding careers and jobs, because millions of graduates across the country seek employment in public and private sector banks for good salaries and job security.
Part-time Bank Jobs in London are numerous to begin with; hence if you are living in the UK as a citizen or foreigner, check out all the latest Bank part-time jobs you can apply for.
Now proceed below to get all the latest vacancies, requirements, and benefits of working as a part-timer in a bank industry you find yourself in.
A part-time job is a type of employment in which someone works fewer than the hours of a full-time employee, and getting a part-time bank job in London is also great.
Banking salaries are competitive, and large bank employers often offer additional benefits such as private healthcare and discounts with large retail chains. After a set period, bank employees can often get employer discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards.
No matter where you start your career in the banking sector (except for the clerical positions), you can expect better opportunities as you progress. If you are skilled and have adequate qualifications, you can apply to some of the best jobs in the banking sector and earn high salaries.
Available Part-Time Bank Jobs London
The available part-time bank job in London, which will be mentioned below, is a part-time job for only interested and qualified candidates to apply for, and it is;
NHS is a great employer now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the financial team; You should be able to thrive in a busy and challenging environment and manage your workload while simultaneously fitting in with and supporting the wider Finance Team.
You should have recent cashiering experience and a pleasant, approachable, and calm manner. They need individuals with good organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, and colleagues. Attention to detail is essential.
- Permanent 27.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 2.30 pm
- Salary – £21,396 – £22,866 pro rata incl. high-cost allowance
Main duties of the job
- Collecting cash from vending machines, tills, and safes around the hospital.
- Assisting with the checking and recording of miscellaneous and invoiced income.
- Assisting with the processing of credit card transactions and charitable donations.
- Assisting with the reconciliation and banking of income received.
- Inputting data to computer systems
- Assist with the provision of a cashiering service to staff, patients, and visitors.
- To ensure a full cashiering service is available at all times by providing cover within the department as required.
- Various ad-hoc duties are required to assist in meeting the Finance Departments’ goals and objectives.
- Assist with resolving invoice queries (backup issues, disputes, etc.)
- Work closely with SBS to resolve service issues and ensure invoice queries are resolved promptly.
- Evidence of a good standard of written English appropriate to the role
- Good general working knowledge of IT, including Microsoft office.
- Suitability for role evidenced in supporting statement
- Evidence of essential experience for the role
- Meet the essential education/qualifications required for the role
- Hold the necessary mandatory professional/clinical registration
- Evidence of the Trust values and behaviors
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below
Salary Of Part-time Bank Employees In London
The total pay for a Bank Teller is $64,526 per year in London, UK, with an average salary of $33,895 per year.
Conclusion On-Part Time Bank Jobs London 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Part Time Bank Jobs London, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Part Time Bank Jobs London; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Part-Time Bank Jobs London 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part Time Bank Jobs London 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.