It is well known that just like candidates for permanent employment, internship candidates are more interested in positions that pay a fair market rate.
As a paid Intern in Japan, you will not only acquire new skills and knowledge that you would never be able to learn in your home country, but you will also make extremely valuable connections for your future.
If you wish to get a paid Internship in Japan as an international student, then do not hesitate to go through this post and apply for the latest internship through the link provided.
A paid internship is a job often in your chosen field of work that offers a salary or stipend and is combined with training in your field. Paid internships are common for college students, who may work part-time during the school year and full-time over the summer.
The most obvious advantage of a paid internship is you get paid. Money opens up avenues where none existed before. And there’s no denying how empowering it can be.
Whether paid or unpaid internships, they both can bring you a wealth of experience. You’ll get to work with passionate people in a field you love.
With paid internships, get ready for there is likely to be pressure on you to perform; in it all, it leaves you free to explore, learn, experiment, and grow in whatever field you find yourself in.
Available Paid Internship In Japan For International Students
The OIST Graduate School offers education and research opportunities through our Research Intern program in STEM fields. The duration of the internship is typically from 2 to 6 months.
These short-term placements allow students to gain experience in a particular laboratory or to learn a specific technique.
Interns will work under a professor’s direction and contribute to the research activities of OIST. Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs or who recently graduated and are interested in joining the OIST Ph.D. program may undertake educational activities at OIST as Research interns.
A research internship at OIST provides students with experience working in a research environment under the direction of OIST faculty.
Internships may begin and end at any time during the year, with two application periods.
- OIST will provide the following support for successful applicants.
- Internship Allowance – JPY 2,400 per working day (Non-taxable and weekends excluded)
- Commuting Allowance – OIST Shuttle Bus Pass
- Travel Expenses – One direct round-trip air ticket (travel date will be the closest date to the term of placement)
- Accommodation – Furnished apartment on or off-campus
- Other Support – OIST will also assist in visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration. This will only be provided for the student. Therefore, this does not pertain to the dependents and family members of the student.
- Those eligible to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program include excellent students who are in the final two years of the undergraduate or Masters’s programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas or graduates of such institutions.
- Currently, enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. Applicants’ academic background should be appropriate to their desired host unit(s) at OIST.
- Research Interns who belong to a Japanese university/institution must prepare and bring their own insurance when accepted to the OIST Research Internship program.
Period of internship
|Fall 2022 Internship||
Between October 1st, 2022 – March 31st, 2023
April 15th, 2022 23:59 (JST UTC+9)
|Spring 2023 Internship||
Between April 1st, 2023- September 30th, 2023
October 15th 2022, 23:59 (JST UTC+9)
Regulations Applicants who intend to import biological or hazardous material for their research are urged to ensure that such import is in compliance with all regulations of their home country, any country of transit, and of Japan, and to complete all necessary paperwork for importation well ahead of time.
Salary Of Interns In Japan
The average hourly salary for paid internships is usually between 1,000 and 2,000 yen.
Conclusion On Paid Internship In Japan For International Students 2023/2024
You can find the above lists of Paid internships for Internship In Japan For Students. I can assure you that some of these jobs have an attractive salary, and there are also additional benefits with you learning and working in a conducive environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Paid Internship In Japan For International Students, You, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up in Japan to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information related to the Paid Internship In Japan For International Students 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Internship In Japan For International Students 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.