Online jobs in France for English Speakers have thousands of positions available, if you have the skills employers are looking for and the necessary qualifications, finding a job in France would be easy.
This article will direct you on how to secure all of the online jobs mentioned in this post, with all their application link and requirements included.
Hence, read along as you get access to a better career, financial opportunities, and flexible working hours, all from the comfort of your home.
Online jobs in France allow workers to work outside of a company’s office, usually at home or anywhere globally. Because of this setup, remote workers usually communicate with their team via the Internet.
As long as you have a decent Internet connection and a complete computer setup, you can work at home or anywhere that you would like, making sure that you are productive.
With the online jobs in France for English Speakers, you will have flexible work hours that allow you to incorporate your work into your lifestyle and not the other way around, and you don’t have to live in France to work with global teams.
Available Online Jobs In France For English Speakers 2023/2024
The following are the ongoing and currently open vacancies for online jobs for English speakers in 2023/2024, and they include;
1. Online Marketing Manager Social Ads – Sumup
Online Marketing Manager Social Ads is needed at the Sumup company, which is located in Paris, France, for English speakers to start filling out their application forms.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Online Marketing, with solid experience in Social Ads.
- You understand the latest online marketing trends, metrics, tools, and best practices, with a solid grasp of bidding strategies and automation.
- You have excellent attention to detail and strong working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau, with the ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- You have experience managing projects and processes, including the creation of business proposals and the implementation of campaigns.
- You are fluent in English.
There will be a Chit-chat 30 min call for the resume screening to assess applicants’ level of motivation and get to know each other.
2. Online Jobs
The remote company seeks and connects English speakers to online jobs of handling the net, and you are expected to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
There is no experience required; however, you must have the ability to remain organized, give attention to information, follow instructions, and multi-task professionally and efficiently.
- Must have the ability to carry out tasks with or without sensible accommodation
- Perform all other tasks as designated
- Assist in creating a favorable, professional, and safe work environment
3. Online Instructors for Coding courses – kids and youth
eTeacher Group in France seeks Online Instructors for Coding courses – kids and youth; hence, if you have leadership skills, entrepreneurship, and excellent communications skills, then work with them.
They provide great training in the field for no previous knowledge needed!
Job Position Type: Part-time position, from home, Hourly rate.
- Please send your CV in English
- French Mother tongue- a must
- High level of English speaking & writing
- At least two years of experience in guiding/instructing- a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in coding and computers advantage
- High teaching and methodical abilities
4. Senior Azure Developer (M/W) – IDF (France) or Remote
Club Freelance seeks a Senior Azure Developer with OSDU (Open Subsurface Data Universe) experience to work in France. Kindly note that this is a remote job, meaning you get to work from home.
- Languages: Fluent English + French desired but not mandatory.
- Profile: Senior Azure Developer
Start date: May 2022
Duration: 6 months + can be extended to up to 2 years
Location: IDF (France) or Full remote
5. International Content Manager (Native English Speaker)
Pipplet seeks an International Content Manager (Native English Speaker) in Paris, Île-de-France, France, as your job is the creation of content to generate interest among Pipplet’s target audiences.
You have to provide written (blog articles, e-books, press releases, website, customer testimonials, Pipplet news, and visuals (video, images, photos, gifs, and more)
- You have two years of experience in marketing content.
- You must be a native English speaker, as our target audiences are international, and our content must be designed “English-first.”
- You have at least a B1 level of fluency in French.
- Moreso than your training, your creativity and how you execute are what make the difference.
Average Salary Of Online Jobs For English Speaker In France
The average salary for an Online job for an English speaker is €19,500 to €19,700 Per Year in Paris, France.
Conclusion On Online Jobs In France For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Online Jobs In France For English Speakers 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of online Jobs In France For English Speakers 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Online Jobs In France For English Speakers in 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Online Jobs In France For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.