Okinawa is a beautiful prefecture to be in when you decide to take up a job in Japan, and there are so many hotel jobs in this particular prefecture.
Okinawa is known as the “Hawaii of Japan” Okinawa has amazing star-gazing, diving, and unique cuisine and is scattered with luxury resorts at the edge of pristine dive sites.
With all these hotels and Resorts, many of this hospitality sector in Okinawa seeks applicants to work in various departments and positions.
Now proceed below to see why working in Okinawa is a great deal, the latest vacancies that hotels are recruiting for, and their application link as well.
Most Hotels in Okinawa are always on the lookout for hardworking and motivated talents who take pride in delivering outstanding hospitality and bringing warmth to guests.
Hotels in Okinawa are very nice places to work and live, for there are no crimes, everything is slow and steady, and the people/team you will get to work with are friendly.
There are lots of privileges and perks in particular that you will get working at Okinawa Hotels, Japan, the working environment is just so adorable, and you get to advance/progress in your career.
If you have what it takes to be qualified and accepted for any role in the hospitality industry you wish to apply for, then please head below, consider the latest positions, and hit the application link.
Available Okinawa Hotel Jobs
There are several roles and vacancies within Hilton Hotels in Okinawa, some of which will be mentioned below.
These are the cities in Okinawa that Hilton hotels are offering employment in with their number of vacancies in bracket – Chatan-Cho (10)Jobs, Kunigami-Gun (27)Jobs, Miyakojima (6)Jobs, and Naha City (14)Jobs.
Some of the positions include;
1. Housekeeping Attendant
A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing each request and delegating between the team members so that work can be done efficiently and on time, ensuring an exceptional experience for our Guests.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values below:
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
Bartenders follow the standards, policies, and procedures of hotels and Hilton to provide the best service to guests while providing efficient and professional service for food and drink.
Always communicate clearly with customers and colleagues, take the initiative in solving problems, and have a positive impact.
- Have a higher or professional education in hospitality.
- 1-2 years of management experience at a 4/5 star hotel.
- English ability to meet business needs.
- Be motivated and responsible, enthusiastic about all your work, and seize the opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge to improve your personal performance.
- Be flexible and able to respond quickly and positively to changing requirements, including performing the required tasks.
You will perform the work arranged by the engineering supervisor, guarantee the quality and quantity, and complete the work.
Regularly inspect doors, mechanical door locks, door closers, carpets, windows, window locks, tables, chairs, wallpaper, etc., and process repair instructions promptly.
Perform daily and monthly equipment maintenance according to the maintenance procedure and check the technical status of the main equipment.
- At least two years of Engineering experience.
- Familiar with large data center infrastructure operation principle and fault judgment method (power supply, air conditioning, fire control, security, monitoring, network, etc.).
- Willing to be engaged in the monitoring post for day shift and night shift for a long period.
- Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Active and motivated in work, with a good sense of service.
4. Accounting Supervisor – Payable
The core responsibilities of an Accounting Supervisor- Payable are audit, processing and timely payment of all hotel payments, preparation of cost analysis, payment forecast, and other reporting information as necessary.
You will account for, and audit all purchase orders, receiving records, suppliers’ invoices and credit notes, and all outgoing shipments. Review all payments (including payroll) by cheque, bank transfer, or other means and forward them to the Director of Finance for approval and signature.
- University degree and above, majoring in Finance / Accounting (preferred).
- Three years of relevant experience (must).
- Attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible in relation to working hours, especially at month-end.
- Proficient in English and Japanese to meet business needs (must).
- Possess system skills in Check SCM, SUN (preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, etc. (must)
5. Front Desk Receptionist
The front desk receptionist is required to help improve customer service and achieve team goals.
- Respond positively to customer requests.
- Understand the room type and room price and guide the customer.
- Check if related information such as the number of guests and accommodation charges on the day is reflected in the system, and add information if necessary.
- Experience as a front desk receptionist
- Excellent communication skills
- Similar experiences of the Level and Position
- Good communication skills
Other Vacancies include;
- Recruitment Executive – Hilton Okinawa Sesoko Resort
- Executive Chef – Hilton Okinawa Miyako Island Resort
- Executive Housekeeper – Hilton Okinawa Miyako Island Resort
- Assistant HR Manager – Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Junior Sous Chef – Banquet Kitchen
- F&B Restaurant / Banquet Supervisor
- All Day Dining Restaurant & IRD / Banquet Supervisor
- F&B Restaurant / BQT Attendant
- Operator Guest Service Agent and several other thirty-seven vacancies.
Average Salary In Hotel Workers In Okinawa
The average hotel general manager’s salary in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan, is ¥11,541,366, or an equivalent hourly rate of ¥5549.
Conclusion Okinawa Hotel Jobs 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Okinawa Hotel Jobs 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Okinawa Hotel Jobs 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Okinawa Hotel Jobs 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Okinawa Hotel Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.