Do you wish to participate in Office Cleaning Work At Night? Here is a privilege for you to be part of the job application program.
The available Office Cleaning Work At Night For Candidates will surface in this article to enlarge your knowledge and help the candidates.
The candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Office Cleaning Work At Night during the application process.
In the application process, you should follow every piece of information and instruction concerning the Office Cleaning Work At Night.
In this post, the following requirement and application steps for jobs will be available for candidates or applicants for better understanding.
In this career, you work overnight, cleaning various areas of a building or office after-hours. Your duties may include dusting, vacuuming, furniture rearrangement, cleaning up spills, taking out the trash, and occasionally performing deep cleaning tasks like waxing or carpet shampooing.
As an office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you. Your job duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings. Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
Available Office Cleaning Work At Night.
Night Office Cleaning
They are looking to hire an attentive office cleaner to join their team. In this position, you must dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, including fixtures, floors, and mirrors; replenish soap and paper goods.
- Pick up refuse from facilities and grounds; empty ashtrays, urns, wastebaskets, and other receptacles.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, and polish floors and exterior steps.
- Clean stairs, hallways, corridors, walls, moldings, boards, outside steps, windowsills, and other designated areas.
- Clean blinds, radiators, grills, intake and exhaust vents, light fixtures, and elevator interiors; polish metal fixtures and handrails.
- Dust, clean, and/or waxwork surfaces, including desktops, furniture, and woodwork.
- Move and rearrange furniture and other equipment as needed.
- Perform special maintenance projects such as power washing of graffiti, set up for large special events, periodic window washing and/or carpet shampooing, and stripping/waxing of tile floors.
- Maintain custodial equipment in good working order.
- Read and interpret work orders.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, other district employees, and the public using principles of good customer service. Foster an environment that embraces diversity, integrity, trust, and respect.
- Be an integral team player, which involves flexibility, cooperation, and communication.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Office Cleaner – Night Shift
The Office Cleaner is an essential member of the Facilities team. The Office Cleaner position is designated as essential personnel and may be required to function as part of the University’s emergency plan. The team is responsible for providing the custodial services necessary to preserve and enhance the University’s plant assets and to sustain a safe and clean environment conducive to individual and community development. The cleaner is expected to perform various general and specific custodial services. The hours are 9:30 pm to 6:00 am.
- Perform preventive scheduled and emergency interior and exterior custodial services, including but not limited to: daily cleaning and associated operations, trash and non-hazardous waste removal, litter control, recycling removal, special event services, conference services, snow/ice removal, and weather damage services.
- Clean, stock supplies, and waste removal in residences, academic facilities, administrative facilities, performance halls, select dining areas, religious areas, service support areas, and student life facilities.
- Wash, disinfect, sweep, dust, vacuum, scrub, mop, wax, buff, restore flooring surfaces, walls partitions, fixtures, furnishings, entrances, stairs, elevators, ramps, landings, loading docks, restrooms, corridors, offices, lounges, public areas, kitchens, laundry rooms, storage areas, doors, windows, window coverings, vents, overhead areas, ceilings, seating, and lighting.
- Remove waste, surplus materials, litter control, and recycling to disposal areas.
- Supply special event set-ups and room condition preparations.
- Provide conference services support, including restroom servicing for residential guests of the University
- Perform snow/ice removal, weather, and unplanned damage-related services as directed.
- Perform tasks requiring prolonged standing, walking, crawling, bending, stooping, kneeling, and climbing stairs and ladders in open and more limited spaces.
- Must be able to use hand tools and operate commercial cleaning equipment.
- At least one (1) year of cleaning experience at a university or in small to mid-sized commercial environments such as a hotel, a restaurant, an apartment complex, etc., preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions and correspondence in English.
- Strong service orientation towards individuals and groups, especially students.
- Ability to be an energetic team player committed to performing with high. productivity and excellent results.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on a set schedule.
Salary On Office Cleaning Work At Night.
The average annual pay for a Night Office Cleaner in the United States is $26,725 a year.
How To Apply For Office Cleaning Work At Night.
The list below states the steps to apply for Office Cleaning Work At Night.
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding.
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Office Cleaning Work At Night.
In conclusion, with the update above on Office Cleaning Work At Night, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Office Cleaning Work At Night.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in an Office, Cleaning Work At Night.
As you get updates about the Office Cleaning Work At Night 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Office Cleaning Work At Night 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Office Cleaning Work At Night 2023/2024.