In this article, the following guidelines and requirements steps for available Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane will be open for candidates or applicants to understand better.
The candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane.
Below are some Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane; this will be important for the candidates applying for the jobs.
The Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane working team members not only offer or specialize in a flexible, smooth, and fun job in a friendly environment.
Read through this article as I portray all the opportunities and statistics that can qualify you for the job you desire in any company in Brisbane recruiting Office Cleaning employees.
Table of Contents
Are you interested in Office Cleaning jobs? I would appreciate it if you went through this post enthusiastically and encouraged more individuals to partake in the Job.
While registering for the Office Cleaning Jobs application, candidates need to bring authentic credentials and requirements for applying.
It also shows the critical requirements, including skills, knowledge, and education for the office cleaner position; most recruiters will expect prospective candidates for the job to be considered for hire.
Office Cleaning Job description is based on clean workspaces, common areas, offices, hallways, and bathrooms and sweeping, mopping, and buff hardwood floors as needed.
Below are the things you need about the office cleaning jobs that perform relevant activities, such as Vacuuming carpeted areas, furniture and dust, and various polish surfaces.
Ten Office Cleaning Companies In Brisbane
- Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services-Brisbane
- JS Cleaning-Brisbane
- Austral cleaning-Brisbane
- Precise Commercial Cleaners-Brisbane
- The Commercial Clean Group-Brisbane
- AMC Commercial Cleaning-Brisbane
- Cleanworks Australia Pty Ltd-Brisbane
- Distinguished Cleaning Service-Brisbane
- Just Cleaning Australia PTY LTD-Brisbane
- Count on Clean-Brisbane
Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane
Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane, primary duties include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors, dusting countertops, ceilings, and furniture, and sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens, or other public areas.
Therefore, I will portray the essential information you need to know as an individual seeking Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane.
Office Cleaner-Brisbane, QLD
Office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you.
Office Cleaner duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
Office Cleaners ensure that the spaces they are assigned remain tidy and orderly; cleaners work in various settings, including offices, homes, and public spaces; you should know that you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period.
Salary: The average salary for an office cleaner is AUD 29.65 per hour in Brisbane QLD, Australia, or AUD 25.50 per hour.
- Clean workspaces, common areas, offices, hallways, and bathrooms.
- Sweep, mop, and buff hardwood floors as needed.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to the correct area and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Vacuum carpeted areas and furniture.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing restrooms daily.
- Responsible for cleaning windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Dust and various polish surfaces.
- Restock bathrooms with supplies.
- Empty trash bins.
- Keep track of the cleaning schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Proactivity Skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Time-management skills.
- Detail orientation.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to follow health and safety standards.
- Time management.
- Prior cleaning experience (highly preferred)
- A high standard for cleanliness.
- Physical stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Able to pass a background check/drug screening.
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- A Positive, Professional Appearance
- Morale Booster
- Employees Take Fewer Sick Days
- Improved Air Quality
- Increased Productivity
- A Safer Workplace
- You Make a Good First Impression
- Long-Term Cost Savings
- Higher Quality Cleaning
- Free Up Storage Space.
Available Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane
These are the following Available Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane below you need to explore as an individual seeking the Job:
- Office Cleaner Assistant
- Casual Cleaners
- Commercial cleaner
- Night Shift Cleaner
- Public Area Cleaner
- Cleaner (School/Office)
- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Casual Commercial Cleaner
- Operations Manager – Commercial Cleaning
- General Cleaner
- Full-Time Cleaner-Office
- General Cleaner
- House Cleaner (Full-Time)
- Cleaning Services Manager
- Cleaning Supervisors.
Office Cleaning Jobs Salary In Brisbane
The average Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane, QLD, Australia, is AUD 23.29. In Brisbane, however, in some places, they can pay up to AUD 27.50 per hour in Brisbane, QLD.
Conclusion Detail On Office Cleaning Jobs In BrisbaneYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Office Cleaning Jobs In Brisbane 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.