Are you interested in Office Cleaning jobs For Women? I would appreciate it if you went through this post enthusiastically and encouraged more individuals to partake in the Job.
It also shows the critical requirements, including skills, knowledge, and education for the office cleaner position; most recruiters will expect prospective candidates for the job to be considered for hire.
While registering for the Office Cleaning Jobs For Women application, candidates need to bring authentic credentials and requirements for applying.
An Office Cleaner is responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building. This can entail dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors. Ensuring restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and restocked is another important responsibility of an office cleaner.
As an office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you. Your job duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
To be successful as an office cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
These are the responsibilities of Office Cleaning Jobs For Women;
- Clean, dust, and mop office floors using various equipment and supplies.
- Mix the cleaning liquids in correct and safe quantities.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets and ensure they are dried out before the day begins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs and ensure that stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials.
- Empty trash cans and ashtrays and ensure all trash is properly disposed of.
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are adequately dried.
- Properly clean and maintain the office kitchen and equipment.
- Wash down restrooms and ensure they are correctly sanitized.
- Replenish towels, soap, and toilet paper in bathrooms regularly.
- Wipe down walls, doors, and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
- Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Properly clean all the areas around the office, such as walkways and parking lots.
- Shovel snow off sidewalks and sprinkle sand to make them safe for walking.
- Move around heavy equipment and furniture for storage or rearranging.
- Lock the office properly at the end of the day.
These are the requirements interested candidates should provide when applying for Office Cleaning Jobs For Women;
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Available Office Cleaning Job Offer For Women.
The Cleaner will report to our Facilities Administrator and can expect to be offered a variety of shifts. There is the potential for permanent part-time or full-time work to become available.
• Operating cleaning machinery such as the auto scrubber and carpet extractor.
• Washing and dusting of walls, windows, ceilings, air vents, and ducts, using a ladder as required.
• Wiping and sanitizing washrooms and surfaces.
• Emptying interior and exterior waste baskets and recycling bins.
• Removing garbage and recycling from building and compacting as required.
• Reporting damaged or inoperable fixtures and furniture to the Office Manager.
• Maintaining cleaning equipment, carts, materials, and supplies.
• Working effectively and cooperatively with a cleaning partner.
• Ensure all activities are being conducted following Health & Safety and other policies and procedures.
• Relevant cleaning experience in a complex commercial or office space environment.
• Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products, and equipment.
• Knowledge of Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.
• The ability to pass a Criminal Record Check.
They are looking to hire an attentive office cleaner to join their team. You must dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows in this position. The office cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Salary On Office Cleaning Job For Women.
The average Office Cleaner’s salary in Canada is $32,039 per year or $16.43 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,154 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $42,035 per year.
How To Apply For Office Cleaning Job For Women.
The list below states the steps to apply for Office Cleaning Job For Women.
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding.
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Office Cleaning Job For Women.
In conclusion, with the update above on Office Cleaning Job For Women, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Office Cleaning Job For Women.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in an Office Cleaning Job For Women.
As you get updates about the Office Cleaning Job For Women 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Office Cleaning Job For Women 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Office Cleaning Job For Women 2023/2024.