Nursing jobs in UAE Government hospitals are numerous, for there are several positions at different hospitals in UAE seeking to employ qualified and interested nurses to join the team.
In the UAE Government Hospitals, you get to work with a large number of nurses as well, and there are so many benefits that come with working as a nurse in UAE Government hospitals.
These increasing healthcare needs require healthcare organizations to increase nursing staff to provide quality care safely; hence various opportunities are awaiting you.
Nursing Jobs in UAE Government hospitals are in high demand. If you wish to secure one, then go through this article as several nursing jobs you are eligible for and welcome to apply for will be available.
Nurses are licensed healthcare professionals who practice independently or are supervised by a physician, surgeon, or dentist and who are skilled in promoting and maintaining health.
Beyond the time-honored reputation for compassion and dedication lies a highly specialized profession, which is constantly evolving to address the needs of society.
From ensuring the most accurate diagnoses to the ongoing education of the public about critical health issues, nurses are indispensable in safeguarding public health.
Nurses have many duties, including caring for patients, communicating with doctors, administering medicine, and checking vital signs.
Lists Of UAE Government Hospitals
The following mentioned below are the government-owned hospitals in the United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai Hospital
- Dubai Health Authority Al Karama
- Al Quoz Mall Medical Fitness Center
- Al Rashidiya Medical Fitness Center
- Albaraha Hospital
- NMC Hospital, Deira
- Al Maktoum Hospital
- Dohms Umm Suqiem Clinic
- Rashid Hospital
- Latifa Hospital
Available Nursing Jobs In UAE Government Hospitals
NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years.
With a dedicated team of doctors, paramedical, and support personnel, NMC owns and manages numerous healthcare facilities globally and treats millions of patients annually. The company has specialized verticals, including Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centres, Day Surgery Centres, Operations, and Management.
NMC facilitates a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development.
They create a conducive work culture that attracts, retains, and helps talented and committed individuals grow.
They encourage lifelong learning, deliver the best care to our customers, and strive toward creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
The Vacancy – Nurses ( Across Dubai and More)
Registered Nurses are needed to manage patient care in the allocated areas, ensuring a good standard of care is provided. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements, and evaluates care given to assigned patients in an effective and organized manner.
- Provides for the physical, psychological, and social needs of the patients and families
- Complies with established Nursing Department Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains and updates all relevant patient documentation/medical records as per hospital policy and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient’s records.
- Administer drugs/ medications as per doctor’s orders.
- Participates in the rehabilitation and discharge planning of patients/families.
- Follows the reporting mechanisms/chain of command in the Nursing Department. Ensuring patient care issues are correctly and quickly reported.
- Takes responsibility for professional clinical practice and is actively involved in updating and continuing education.
- Attends and participates in Ward/Unit meetings.
- Participates in performance improvement activities within the nursing department.
- Competent in demonstrating cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques.
- Demonstrate awareness of fire /equipment hazards and the necessary precautions to be activated as per hospital policy.
- Maintain adequate privacy for the patients.
- Monitor hospital environment for compliance with Infection Control policy and procedure.
- Assisting the physician in Bronchoscopy and PFT.
- Maintain all documents of MSDS and HAZMAT in coordination with the FMS Team
- Maintain infection control documents
- To follow appropriate international guidelines, DHA regulations & Joint Commission International norms while treating or managing patients and discharging their professional duties.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Minimum two years of nursing experience after qualification.
- BLS provider.
- Good English spoken & written, Arabic language advantageous/desirable, but not essential.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and navigate through all the vacancies for Nurses and ensure to apply once you meet all the qualifications.
Salary Of Nurses In UAE
A person working in Nursing in UAE typically earns around 20,800 AED per month.
Salaries range from 13,000 AED (lowest average) to 40,800 AED (highest average or more).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Nurse salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Conclusion On-Nursing Jobs In UAE Government Hospitals 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Nursing Jobs In UAE Government Hospitals, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Nursing Jobs In UAE Government Hospitals; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Nursing Jobs In UAE Government Hospitals 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Jobs In UAE Government Hospitals 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.