With Nursing jobs,, there are many opportunities to work as a nurse in the UAE. That’s because the nursing profession is listed as an essential profession worldwide.
To start, the work is incredibly rewarding, exciting, and challenging. Every new day brings the chance to make a difference truly. Shift patterns are flexible and can be worked around other priorities such as childcare and day-to-day activities.
Nursing in Dubai gives nurses from across the world, like citizens of the UK, the chance to experience life in a new culture and city bursting with life.
Nurses are licensed healthcare professionals who practice independently or are supervised by a physician, surgeon, or dentist and who are skilled in promoting and maintaining health.
Beyond the time-honored reputation for compassion and dedication lies a highly specialized profession, which is constantly evolving to address the needs of society.
From ensuring the most accurate diagnoses to the ongoing education of the public about critical health issues, nurses are indispensable in safeguarding public health.
Nurses have many duties, including caring for patients, communicating with doctors, administering medicine, and checking vital signs.
Requirements For UK Nurses
To be eligible for a nursing job in Dubai, you are required by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) to have the appropriate nursing qualifications and licensing from the UK.
To work in Dubai as a nurse, you will need a qualification from an accredited nursing or midwifery course with a minimum of three years in training.
A Basic Life Support Certificate. At least two years of experience as a registered nurse. Most employers will provide excellent benefits such as accommodation.
This comes in the form of either free housing or generous housing allowances. Those employed in Dubai also enjoy health, life, and dental insurance, educational and travel allowances, and even paid vacation days.
Available Nursing Job Offers In Dubai For UK Nurses
Medicentres seeks medical nurses to join them, and all the information regarding this position will be highlighted in this post.
The Vacancy – Medical Nurses
Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families, and supervising assigned team members.
- Ensure that all consulting rooms are checked a minimum of twice a day, making sure that all rooms are fully equipped, and the checklist is filled in and signed
- Check with administration regularly throughout a shift and action and file any reports/results correctly.
- Follows and maintains all relevant UAE regulations, guidelines, policies, and standards for the provision of nursing clinical services including maintaining fridge temperatures and the correct disposal of waste materials as per COSHH regulations
- Providing advice, consultation, and information about a range of health conditions and minor ailments, referring to other members of the practice
- Conducting first-registration/ welcome checks and taking vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, weight, height, and temperature)
- Taking blood and urine samples, other specimens, and swabs
- Performing routine procedures, such as ear syringing, eye washing, applying and removing dressings, treating wounds, pregnancy testing
- Processing all samples swabs to the appropriate laboratory/ hospital
- Recording of laboratory results and passing on to relevant parties
- Administrating of medications (IM, IV, SC)
- Administering infant injections and vaccinations
- Administering travel immunizations and offering travel health care advice
- Offering first aid and emergency treatment, as required
- Weekly check defibrillator, emergency bag, and doctors home bag, ensuring that all are in working order and/or correctly stocked
- Advising patients concerning their continuing medical and nursing needs
- Re-stocking and maintaining clinical areas and consulting rooms
- Taking accurate and legible notes of all consultations and treatments and recording these in patients’ notes
- Assisting the doctors in providing medical treatment to patients as/when required
- Updating/amending the clinical computer system with details of patients and treatments
- Strictly observing the principles of confidentiality and security of patient notes and information at all times
- Greeting patients, displaying a friendly and helpful manner
- Administration tasks – Covering the reception desk as required
- Liaising with other nurses, GPs, reception and office staff
- Any other requirements by the Head Nurse/Clinical Manager/Medical Director
Job Requirements (OPD, IPD, ER/ICU, OT, PEDIA with at least 2 years work experience in a similar field; a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and must have a valid DHA License or eligibility letter.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below to be directed to the career page, and once you are there, fill out your application form.
Salary Of Nurses In Dubai
A person working in Nursing in Dubai typically earns around 20,800 AED per month.
Salaries range from 13,000 AED (lowest average) to 40,800 AED (highest average or more).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Nurse salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Conclusion On-Nursing Jobs In Dubai For UK Nurses 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Nursing Jobs In Dubai For UK Nurses, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Nursing Jobs In Dubai For UK Nurses; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Nursing Jobs In Dubai For UK Nurses 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Jobs In Dubai For UK Nurses 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.