Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad will be highlighted in this post for all interested and qualified nurses seeking to gain employment.
It is well known that Haad i essential for healthcare professionals, including nurses, in order to work in Abu Dhabi; however, there are still healthcare companies that don’t require it.
Now dive into this post, and get all the information needed to help and guide you in your pursuit of Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad and go for the vacancies mentioned below.
It is pretty necessary that to work as a nurse in Abu Dhabi, a license must be obtained through the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) for healthcare professionals wishing to work in Abu Dhabi.
It is a legal requirement in the UAE to get a government-issued license before engaging in professional practice; however, if you have other licenses apart from the Haad, you can still gain employment.
Nurses are licensed healthcare professionals who practice independently or are supervised by a physician, surgeon, or dentist and who are skilled in promoting and maintaining health.
From ensuring the most accurate diagnoses to the ongoing education of the public about critical health issues, nurses are indispensable in safeguarding public health.
Available Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad
Reem Hospital has a lot of opportunities for registered nurses to apply for, provided you are eligible, and Haad is not necessary as a license, so you can go ahead and apply now!
1. Nursing Assistant
Reem hospital seeks a nursing assistant who will be responsible for the following duties, and they include;
- Work under the guidance of the Supervisor to perform patient care services.
- To address patient concerns and queries professionally.
- Answer call lights and attend to patient needs.
- Perform essential administrative duties, including printing, copying, and filing patient records.
- Assist in bathing, dressing, feeding patients, and performing other oral and personal care activities.
- Change bed linens and maintain the patient room clean and safe.
- Shift patients in and out of wheelchairs as needed.
- Transfer and position patients when necessary.
- Monitor the patient’s physical and behavioral changes and report any unusual situations to Supervisor.
Experience – 1-year (Preferred)
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
2. Registered Nurse – ICU
You will responsible for providing professional nursing care to ventilated patients, ensuring that nursing care is an integral part of the total care plan.
- Manages clinical and operational activities at the ward level and ensures optimum clinical care, customer satisfaction, and patient safety.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to varied age-specific patient populations.
- Maintains an effective rapport with patients, visitors, physicians, and other hospital team members.
- Promotes confidentiality and uses complete discretion when discussing information.
- Works collaboratively with other staff members to provide continuous service to the organization.
- Ability to express self in communication, verbal, written, and non-verbal.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current computer systems used in the organization.
- Demonstrates adherence to safety and risk management policies as evidenced by in-service attendance records and employee practices.
- Ensures the reporting of all adverse events, incidents, and near misses.
- Contributes to investigations of complaints and incidents and drafts responses as required promptly.
- Contributes to the monitoring of key performance indicators and developing action plans as required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- Maintains valid, current RN licensure from own country
- BLS, certified.
- Certified proof of yearly CME.
- Specialist Nursing certifications in ICU or Critical Care Nursing is advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years ICU experience.
- International accreditation experience is an advantage.
- The ability to influence and implement change.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Organized and able to work methodically.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Arabic knowledge will serve as an advantage.
How To Apply
There are over eight positions for nurses to apply for only in Abu Dhabi, hence refer to the link below and apply for any position that interests you and ensure to meet all the requirements.
Salary Of Nurses In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Nursing in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 20,200 AED per month.
Salaries range from 12,700 AED (lowest average) to 40,800 AED (highest average or more).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Nurse salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Conclusion On-Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad in 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi Without Haad 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.