There is a high demand for nurses in Abu Dhabi, and if you seek to gain employment in this beautiful capital of the United Arab Emirates, then go through this post and get the available nursing jobs.
Nursing Jobs vary from the different parts of the center of significant job opportunities for eligible, interested, and unique workers in Abu Dhabi.
There are specific requirements, qualifications, and skills you must possess as a nurse; at most times, employers seek those with over two years of experience; all will be highlighted in this post.
Nurses are licensed healthcare professionals who practice independently or are supervised by a physician, surgeon, or dentist and who are skilled in promoting and maintaining health.
Beyond the time-honored reputation for compassion and dedication lies a highly specialized profession, which is constantly evolving to address the needs of society.
From ensuring the most accurate diagnoses to the ongoing education of the public about critical health issues, nurses are indispensable in safeguarding public health.
Nurses have many duties, including caring for patients, communicating with doctors, administering medicine, and checking vital signs.
Requirements For Nurses In Abu Dhabi
- Meet all the requirements outlined by a country, state, province, or similar government-authorized licensing body to obtain a nursing license.
- You must be a registered nurse attaining at least a bachelor’s degree.
- You must have at least two years of experience.
- Possess all the skills such as technology skills, swift response to emergencies, neatness, emotional support, and more.
Available Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi
NMC is one of the largest healthcare companies in the UAE, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, and they have several nursing jobs for interested and qualified individuals to apply for.
1. Registered Nurse – Long-Term Care
A registered Nurse is needed to provide direct patient care to adult or pediatric patients in Long Term Care.
To carry out clinical practice within designated clinical areas, ensuring that high-quality, current evidence-based nursing assessment, care planning, implementation, interventions, and evaluations for patients are provided from admission to discharge.
Able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit.
A registered nurse is recognized as a responsible and accountable professional with HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of health care errors
- Is familiar with and understands the Severe Care Domains of HAAD
- Demonstrates an understanding and utilization of Evidenced-Based Healthcare
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and knowledge of pathophysiology, enabling the ability to care for patients across the entire spectrum of care (acuity) and promoting quality of life.
- Advocates in the best interest of the patient and family at all times
- Knows of, supports, and integrates Patient and Family Centered Care
- Follows the seven (7) medication rights to reduce the potential for medication errors
- Provides education to the family regarding aspects of care as appropriate
- Formulates a teaching plan based upon identified family learning needs and evaluates learning effectiveness (where appropriate).
- Demonstrates an ability to assist physicians/therapists with procedures
- Coordinates and supervises patient care as necessary
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized, and function under stressful situations.
- Adheres to dress code; appearance is professional, neat, and clean.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
- Is responsible for maintaining up-to-date clinical knowledge and self-directed ongoing education.
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills, and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems and other duties.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (3 yrs.) from an accredited nursing school.
- Two years minimum clinical experience plus six months of experience with ventilated patients (i.e., adult patients for adult RNs and pediatric patients for pediatric RNs)
2. Registered Nurse
A registered nurse is needed who will be responsible for managing patient care in the allocated area, ensuring a good standard of care is provided. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements, and evaluates care given to assigned patients in an effective and organized manner.
- Provides for the physical, psychological, and social needs of the patient and family.
- Complies with established Nursing Department Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and update all relevant patient documentation/medical records as per hospital policy and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient’s records.
- Administer drugs/ medications as per doctor’s orders.
- Participates in the rehabilitation and discharge planning of patients/families.
- Follows the reporting mechanisms/chain of command in the Nursing Department. Ensuring patient care issues are
- correctly and quickly reported.
- Takes responsibility for professional clinical practice and is actively involved in updating and continuing education.
- Attends and participates in Ward/Unit meetings.
- Participates in performance improvement activities within the nursing department.
- Competent in demonstrating cardio-pulmonary resuscitation technique.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DOH/ DHA license to practice UAE.
- Minimum two years of nursing experience after qualification.
- BLS provider.
- Good English spoken & written, Arabic language advantageous/desirable, but not essential.
How To Apply
There are over eighteen positions for nurses to apply for only in Abu Dhabi, hence refer to the link below and apply for any position that interests you and ensure to meet all the requirements.
Salary Of Nurses In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Nursing in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 20,200 AED per month.
Salaries range from 12,700 AED (lowest average) to 40,800 AED (highest average or more).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Nurse salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Conclusion On-Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi in 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.