Get all the detailed information regarding the recruitment processes in the Northern Territory Police Recruitment before you go ahead applying as of their candidates.
Whatever entry route you go through, there are a number of stages involved in the application process, so it’s good to be prepared and find out what’s involved.
So it’s worth and highly recommended that you also check out your chosen force’s website to see what positive action initiatives they’re running before you apply.
Therefore, from this post you’ll receive a range of great guidance, from handy tips, and practical advice on your application, to first hand experiences to becoming a recruited NT applicant.
Northern Territory Police (NT) Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Updates
The Northern Territory Police are currently recruiting for Constables, Auxiliaries Police and Aboriginal Community Police Officers (ACPO) this 2023/2024 session.
They are currently looking for strong, motivated people to join the workforce and demanding many skills both physical and mental to make a difference into serving the community.
Applicants can access the official website in order to apply or get more details – https://pfes.nt.gov.au/shapeyourfuture
For further information contact NT Police Recruitment via email at [email protected] or call 1800 005 099.
Commencing NT 2022 recruiting schedule
- ACPO Squad 28 – April 2022
- Communications – Auxiliary Squad 73 – May 2022
- Frontline Auxiliary Squad 74 – May 2022
- Constable Squad 148 – May 2022
- Constable Squad 149 – July 2022
- Constable Squad 150 – September 2022
- Constable Squad 151 – December 2022
Details On The Northern Territory Police (NT)
The Northern Territory Police Force is the police body that has legal jurisdiction over the Northern Territory of Australia.
Police in the Northern Territory are part of a tri-service: the Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services with the Commissioner of Police as the CEO of the tri-service.
Recruitment Offers In The Northern Territory Police 2023/2024
1. Constable Recruitment In The NT Police
The Northern Police are currently recruiting applicants who will be sworn police officers to enforce the laws of the Northern Territory (NT) and protect and serve the community.
This is the official site for the application in order to be recruited as a constable (police officer) https://pfes.nt.gov.au/sites/default/files/uploads/files/2022/Constable%20Application%20Form%202022.pdf
2. Auxiliary Police Officer Recruitment In The Northern Territory Police
The Northern Territory Police is also recruiting / employing already sworn officers for police duties, in support of frontline police and to be the main point of contact for members of the public.
So if you are in search of this opportunity click on this link and apply – https://pfes.nt.gov.au/sites/default/files/uploads/files/2022/Auxiliary%20Application%20Form%202022.pdf
3. Accelerated Recruitment Program
The Northern Territory Police Force conducts an Accelerated Recruitment Program (ARP) for applicants who have current or recent police experience in Australia or New Zealand.
Access the link also for more details – https://pfes.nt.gov.au/shapeyourfuture#arp-anchor
4. Aboriginal Community Police Officer
Acess the link also here to apply – https://pfes.nt.gov.au/sites/default/files/uploads/files/2022/ACPO%20Application%20Form%202022.pdf
Requirement For Becoming A Policer Officer In The NT
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
- 18 years of age and above
- Have a Senior Secondary Certificate (Year 12 or equivalent)
- Be physically fit and healthy.
- Possess a current provisional or open drivers license
- Have the ability to swim 200m without interruption.
- Possess a qualification related to the application of Apply First Aid
Documents To Be Available When Applying For The NT Recruitment
- A Passport
- A document of proof about your Citizenship
- A Birth Certificate
- Licence issued under a law (drivers licence or shooter licence)
- Employment ID – ID card issued by Employer (name and address)
- Letter from Employer (within the last two years) – Confirming name and address
- Rates notice
- Credit/Debit cards/Passbooks (only one per institution)
- Medicare Card
- Membership Card – Club, union or trade, professional bodies or Education institution
Recruitment Process For The Northern Territory Police
The NT police recruit will go through one of the more difficult physical assessments. Instead of a few simple pass/fail tests, each individual is scored in a series of physical requirements.
Candidates must perform at a high level if they are to continue through selection and the processes include
- After making sure that you have met the required criteria mentioned above submit your application
- After the submission of your application there will be various tests
- An integrity background checks will be performed to identify any criminal/traffic offences
- There will be cognitive assessment
- After which there also will be a fitness assessment
- You will be invited to a panel interview
- Referee checks
- Pre-employment medical checks
- Probity checks.
- Applicants will therefore be notified at the end of the processes
Salary/Benefits Of A Police Officer In NT Police
- Constable 1 receives – $72,192 and an allowance of $90,240
- Night shift allowance
- Housing allowance of y $ 27,056.00 per annum.
- Relocation assistance of up to $5000
Precautions To Undertake When Applying
- This application form must be completed by the person applying for employment.
- You must make full disclosure of any legal requirement
- To prevent delays in your recruitment process, all questions must be answered.
Summary On Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT) 2023/2024 Application Form
The Northern Territory Police Force recognizes and values different characteristics of all applicants and the ‘ages and stages’ of their lives to be recruited.
They are also committed to strengthen their capability through diversity and therefore welcome applications from the entire community of Australia.
The portal of the Northern Territory Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is now given on this site above for your one-click so as to access the site.
Make sure that you apply for the recruitment if it’s of interest to you as you follow all the procedures available and pursue your goal once you finally get recruited into the NT Police.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website AimGlo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like NT Police Recruitment 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our AimGlo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.