Interested candidates for Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me should read this post to get updates on the latest Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me and how to get it successfully.
Ensure you are qualified for this job position and provide all the correct documents and requirements needed to apply for this job position.
Now proceed to get updates and guidelines on Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me, and don’t hesitate to apply.
A non-CDL driver is a transportation professional who moves goods or people in a motor vehicle that is not required to have a CDL.
A non-CDL driver is a transportation professional who moves goods or people in a motor vehicle that is not required to have a CDL. Non-CDL drivers can drive vehicles under 8,000 pounds. This includes automobiles for delivering food and goods and smaller trucks for carrying various items, such as large packages and mail. Most of these positions are within a local area. While a driver with a CDL has more professional options (such as commercial transportation jobs and driving larger vehicles), many jobs are available for people who do not have a CDL.
A non-CDL, or non-commercial driver’s license, is a standard driver’s license that you may get to drive any vehicle. To obtain a non-CDL license, you must meet legal requirements for driving age and pass a driver’s test. The United States requires drivers to get this license for recreational and professional driving. Some professions typically use a non-CDL license, including taxi drivers, food delivery drivers and small truck drivers.
A skills test for a non-CDL license tests knowledge of vehicle operation, safety and traffic laws. Vehicle operations questions include seatbelts, turn signals and rearview mirrors. Questions relating to safety may include braking distance, speed limits and alcohol consumption. Traffic law questions may include left and proper turn requirements, street signs and stoplights.
A driving test for a non-CDL license may ask drivers to demonstrate the ability to operate the vehicle safely and perform normal driving manoeuvres. For instance, an examiner may ask you to follow street signs, make turns, stop the vehicle and parallel park. However, not all states require drivers to demonstrate the ability to parallel park. Additionally, examiners may record if you wear your seatbelt, keep both hands on the wheel, look left and right at intersections before entering them and use your turn signals.
These are the responsibilities of Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me.
- Train new drivers.
- Observe the proper use of equipment.
- Drive a heavy vehicle respecting traffic regulations (road and track).
- Check the conformity of the number of trolleys and cabinets to be delivered before loading.
- Fill pre-trip inspection book & perform mandatory safety checks of the vehicle for each shift.
- Load and unload all equipment on a truck.
- Fill in various security documents (certificate .), safety and HACCP.
- Ensure cleaning the vehicle and the area around the dock after each shift.
- Ensure compliance with loading according to the procedures in place.
- Deliver products to customers efficiently, timely, courteously and accurately.
- Safety First Pretrip inspection of the vehicle.
- Responsible for maintaining food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality for the designated areas.
- Maintained distribution of all authorized company products at customer locations.
- Complete all daily DOT and customer paperwork, including delivery tickets, pre-and post-trip inspections, driver logs, and vehicle service reports.
- Timely submit all customer paperwork, including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
These are the requirements interested candidates should provide when applying for Non-CDL Driving Jobs.
- Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Clean National & Local Criminal Background Screen.
- Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to Operate Scanning Device.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe and clean driving record.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) awareness is an asset. Otherwise, training will be provided.
- Authorization to work in the USA for any employer.
- Experience on US airport tarmac is strongly recommended.
- Must pass all required airport security clearance.
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with temperatures commonly ranging from 34-120 degrees F, moderate noise, and slippery surfaces.
- Must be able to meet federal and/or state medical qualification standards for commercial drivers.
- Must be 18 years old and pass all pre-employment screens (including driving record, drug, background and criminal).
- No prior commercial driving experience is required.
- Maintain a valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Salary On Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me.
The national average salary for a Non-CDL Driver is $45,033 per year.
How To Apply For Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me.
The list below states the steps on how to apply for a Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
Conclusion On Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me.
In conclusion to this post, One should realize the responsibilities, skills, and licenses needed to qualify for a Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me. Click on the “Apply” button above to secure a chance to be a truck driver.
As you get updates about Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Non-CDL Driving Jobs Near Me in 2023/2024.