Interested candidates on NHS Fife Jobs should read this post and follow all guidelines.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and provide the requirements and documents for the NHS Fife job.
The National Health Service (NHS) is the umbrella term for the publicly funded healthcare systems of the United Kingdom (UK).
Fife is a council area, historic county, registration county, and lieutenancy area of Scotland. It is situated between the Firth of Tay and the Firth of Forth, with inland boundaries with Perth, Kinross, and Clackmannanshire.
The NHS stands for the National Health Service, which provides health care for all UK citizens based on their need for medical care rather than their ability to pay for it. The NHS was established in 1948 as one of the major social reforms following the Second World War and is funded by taxes.
The service is designed to improve, diagnose, and treat physical and mental health problems equally. It has a duty to every individual it serves and must respect its human rights.
Available NHS Fife Jobs.
You are required to be a registered Nurse, preferably with Community Nursing experience. You should be enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills. Extensive clinical expertise and knowledge are essential, along with a desire to assist the Community Nursing Team to deliver a high-quality service.
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team.
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them.
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment.
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work.
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans and answering their questions.
- A nursing degree.
- Post qualification nursing experience.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
They are looking to hire a medical receptionist with excellent organizational and administrative skills. Medical receptionists must be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record-keeping skills.
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment, and maintenance repairs.
- Answer all phone calls professionally and courteously.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activities.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made timeously.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Complete, accurate documentation of patient visits.
- Bachelor’s degree (advantageous).
- Administration certification (essential).
- Two years of experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role (essential).
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD, and CPT coding (highly advantageous).
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergencies.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
Salary On NHS Fife Jobs.
If accepted, the average salary of NHS Fife Jobs at the start of band five increase from £26,104 to £27,409, while an experienced NHS Fife Jobs at the top of bar seven would see a boost from £47,846 to £50,238.
How To Apply For NHS Fife Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for NHS Fife Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On NHS Fife Jobs 2022/2023.
In conclusion, with the update above on NHS Fife Jobs, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for NHS Fife Jobs.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in NHS Fife Jobs.
As you get updates about the NHS Fife Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like NHS Fife Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the NHS Fife Jobs 2022/2023.