Interested candidates for NHS Aberdeen Jobs should read this post to get updates and guidelines on how to get the job.
If you wish to get all the full details on NHS Aberdeen Jobs, then go through this post.
Ensure you are qualified for this post and provide all the correct documents before applying for NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
The National Health Service is the umbrella term for the publicly funded healthcare systems of the United Kingdom. Since 1948, they have been funded out of general taxation.
Aberdeen is a port city in northeast Scotland, where the Dee and Don rivers meet the North Sea. The city is home to an international population with an offshore petroleum industry.
More than 350 different roles are available in the NHS — covering a wide variety of areas, both clinical and non-clinical. Depending on your experience, qualifications, or interests, the NHS likely has a position to suit you. It’s also one of the largest employers in the world (and the biggest in Europe), with over 1.5 million staff.
Types Of NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
- Allied health professions
- Ambulance service team
- Dental team
- Health informatics
- Healthcare science
- Medical associate professions
- Psychological professionals
- Public health and the wider healthcare team
Available NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary for porters to join our team on an ad-hoc basis to cover absence, annual leave, and additional operational requirements. Operational hours for porters are 24/7. Please note these are zero-hour positions with no minimum contractual hours guaranteed.
- Transferring patients between various areas of the hospital.
- Ensuring the safe movement of medical equipment.
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials.
- Delivering patient notes.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Good practical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- GCSE grades A to C in English and Maths.
- Experience within a health care setting.
An opportunity has arisen for a Band 6 position (37.5 hours) within the CT department of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and motivated Radiographer with a positive attitude and practical organizational skills. The successful applicant must have relevant clinical experience within the NHS.
- Using radiographic equipment, including surgical and portable equipment to do x-rays.
- Prioritizing patients to complete all scheduled appointments and allow for emergency procedures.
- Monitoring the radiographic equipment and supplies and ensuring there are sufficient supplies by submitting purchasing requests proactively.
- Analyzing and reporting the results of x-rays to Doctors.
- Handling phone calls from patients and Doctors to answer technical questions and offer pre-procedure guidance.
- Knowledge of medical procedures and medicine.
- Outstanding thinking and reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the most popular software packages.
- Knowledge and understanding of biology.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a healthcare team.
- Sensitivity and understanding towards patients during procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform well under pressure.
Radiographers must complete a degree in either diagnostic or therapeutic radiology, together with a relevant apprenticeship, before registering with the Health and Care Professional Council. Most Radiographer positions require at least a master’s degree in radiology. Radiography Assistants who have worked up to an Assistant Radiographer Practitioner position could complete a part-time degree to become a Radiographer.
They are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, care planning, and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
- A nursing degree.
- Post qualification nursing experience.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
Salary on NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
The National Health Service (NHS) Aberdeen pays its employees an average of ₤27,829 annually. Salaries at The National Health Service (NHS) range from an average of ₤18,949 to ₤53,377 a year.
How To Apply For NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for NHS Aberdeen Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received you’re confirming your application.
Conclusion On NHS Aberdeen Jobs 2023/2024.
In conclusion, with the update above on NHS Aberdeen Jobs, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
Click the “Apply Now” button” to secure”a chance to work in NHS Aberdeen Jobs.
As you get updates about the NHS Aberdeen Jobs 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like NHS Aberdeen Jobs 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the NHS Aberdeen Jobs 2023/2024.