This article contains the following guidelines and requirements for the Nanny Job in Antwerp, Belgium. This post is going to help applicants understand the requirements and qualifications needed before applying for the job.
And if you are in securing a Nanny Job in Antwerp, Belgium, this post is definitely for you because we would address the crucial aspects of getting Jobs in Belgium. The candidates should have their authentic and right documents before or while applying for the Nanny Jobs in Antwerp, Belgium.
As a Nanny, you’ll take care of children, keep them safe and clean, plan meals for them and organize creative and educational activities based on their age. Occasionally, you’ll need to pick them up from school or other extracurricular activities.
If you love working and playing with children and feel comfortable handling the less appealing tasks, such as changing diapers and tidying up children’s rooms, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll reassure parents that their children remain in a safe and pleasant environment even when they’re not around.
Mind you Nanny’s responsibilities should involve keeping the children’s areas clean and neat, also do the children’s laundry, transporting the children to and from activities and grocery shops and planning the children’s schedule. Which may include additional household chores or tasks like cleaning, cooking, housekeeping and laundry.
• Organize creative activities and educational games (e.g. drawing, crafting and puppet games)
• Prepare children’s meals and feed them (including bottle-feeding for babies)
• Change diapers and bathe infants
• Help older children wash up and take baths
• Schedule nap times
• Teach children appropriate social behaviours, such as being respectful to each other and helping out with chores
• Transport children to and from school and extracurricular activities
• Tidy up play areas and children’s rooms
• Assist young students with homework
• Ensure children’s safety during indoor and outdoors activities
• Take care of children in case of injury or illness
• Perform housekeeping tasks as needed
• Work with parents to ensure children’s growth and social development
Requirements and skills
• Previous experience as a Nanny or Babysitter
• Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages
• Ability to come up with creative ideas to educate and engage children
• Multitasking skills
• A pleasant and patient personality
• Availability to work in shifts, during weekends, in the evenings and occasionally full days
• A clean driving license
• High school diploma; further training in child development is a plus
• First aid certification is a plus
Nanny duties include:
• Organizing creative activities and educational games
• Preparing kids’ meals and feeding them (including bottle-feeding for babies)
• Changing diapers and bathing infants
Types of Nannies
• Nanny housekeepers
• Full-time live-out nannies
• Live-in nannies
• Part-time, after-school
• Nanny shares
• College nannies
• Au pairs
• Night nannies
BENEFITS OF WORKING AS A NANNY
- Health Insurance
Unsurprisingly, health insurance is a famous benefit nanny and caregivers ask for in their compensation package. Health insurance can be tricky to offer, but one has different options as an employee. Each of these easy-to-administer options will benefit you as an employed nanny and your health and wellness and boost your overall benefits package.
- Guaranteed Pay and Overtime
Guaranteed hours protect you as a nanny, one’s income when the children’s services are not required, such as during family vacations. They are designed so that you would receive your average wages for a guaranteed number of hours during the work week.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Paid time off doesn’t include holidays, so they should be considered a separate benefit. It’s typical for employers to offer all federal or seven holidays of your choice.
- Paid Sick Days
Paid Sick days are essential for any employee. But for nannies and caregivers, cause they work closely with children and the elderly so meaning, they are crucial. Nannies must ensure they will still be paid when they get ill and must take a sick day.
- Mileage Reimbursement
If your nanny is driving your kids around in your family car, there’s no reimbursement needed unless your nanny pays for gas while using it during their duties. Some laws don’t require mileage reimbursement. However, some laws require repayment for miles your nanny drives in their car while working, so check your state’s requirements.
Available Nanny Jobs in Antwerp, Belgium
1. Live-in Housekeeper – Silent Night Private Staff (Part-Time)
Full Job Description
A lovely family from Antwerp, Belgium is looking for a Full-Time Live In Housekeeper or Take care of their household (potentially with the help of a part time cleaner), run errands, and occasionally keep an eye on their two kids (7 and 10 years old).
Accommodation: a very dedicated apartment for the nanny in the house.
2. Kindereropps(M/V) – Tempo-Team, Antwerp (Full-Time)
Full Job Description
The Tempo team are looking for a Full Time Nanny with experience to take of the household filled with 4 children with the help of a care keeper. The kids from the age 10-12 years old.
Accommodation; is available for whoever is qualified.
3. Nanny/Housekeeper – Morgan & Mallet Nanny (Full-Time)
Morgan & Mallet Nanny are in search of qualified and Full Time Nanny who is ready to move to Antwerp, Belgium for a permanent contract.
Accomodation: is available is also available.
4. English/French Speaking Nanny – Live in Nanny, Private Family (Full-Time)
A private family is in need of a Full Time Live In English or French Speaking Nanny, in Antwerp Belgium ( with the help of a cleaner) to run errands and take care of the employer’s children. 3 children from the age of 10 and twins).
Accommadtion: is also available.
5. Senior Butler-Regio – Vip & Bulter Services (Permanent Contract)
This particular job entails a male servant for Vip & Bulter Services for a permanent contract, mind you this job only available for qualified candidates only. Note this before you apply.
What is the Average Salary for a Nanny?
Average salary per year
The average salary for a Nanny is €39,100. Nanny’s wages range from €32,800 to €48,400.
How to apply for nanny jobs in Antwerp, Belgium
The list below shows the steps for applying for Nanny jobs in Antwerp, Belgium.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories to filter the job of your interest
3. Review the Job’s Role Descriptions
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the apply online link
6. Complete and submit your application
7. Check that you have received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On The Nanny Jobs In Antwerp, Belgium
From the above list of available nanny jobs, you can check them out and use the application link to apply for whichever one you want.
Click the “Apply Now” button to get a better chance at working as a nanny in Antwerp, Belgium.
As you get updates about the “Nanny Jobs in Antwerp, Belgium “, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with friends.
At Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Jobs and Scholarship Offers. If you find any of the articles helpful, kindly like, share and comment to friends that might need the Recruitments and Jobs Offers.