There are numerous types of Music Teacher Jobs; if you have a passion for music and want to earn a good income, you can find teaching music jobs that pay well in NYC.
Music has a way of bringing students out of their shells and sparking individuality. It’s incredible to watch students perform at showcases and see their confidence grow right before everyone’s eyes. It becomes a unique experience for every student you will have.
If you’re passionate about music and rewarding career opportunities are available, you should consider all of the available Music Teacher Jobs, which will be mentioned in this post.
Teach choir, band, orchestra, or a combination of all. Work with students on plays, concerts, and other events that include music.
Assign practice and other music-related homework and test students on their knowledge. Keep grades, meet with parents, and share progress reports.
As a music teacher, you will guide your students through musical practice, giving them a chance to use musical instruments and their own voices and bodies to generate musical sounds, melodies, and harmonies. Along the way, you may just instill in them a lifelong love of music and culture.
Teaching music can be a viable career option or simply a stepping stone towards another career option. One can easily foster other musical goals while teaching music. It is a very flexible job with both scheduling and the number of hours you care to work.
Available Music Teacher Jobs NYC
Thanks for your interest in Success Academy! Running the largest, fastest-growing, and highest-performing network of public charter schools in New York City takes a village – families, children, teachers, staff and faculty, advocates, and supporters alike.
They would love to welcome you to the community! They work tirelessly every day to ensure each child in NYC has access to a fun, rigorous, whole-child education regardless of zip code or economic status.
When you join SA, you play a part in giving every student who walks through the doors of one of their 47 schools in NYC a fair shot at reaching his or her potential.
Job Description – Music Teacher
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis for immediate vacancies and our 2022 – 2023 School Year.
About Success Academy Charter Schools
Success Academy is a high-achieving, leading-edge network of 47 K-12 public charter schools serving over 20,000 scholars throughout New York City.
They are redefining what’s possible in public education. Success Academy welcomes candidates from all backgrounds who understand that their work is essential and are looking for a career where they can swiftly build a professional skill set while being challenged, supported, and valued.
At Success, non-academic subjects aren’t ‘extra’ but essential. Scholar Talent and electives serve as critical, creative outlets for scholars to explore and develop their passions and talents in athletics, chess, debate, and visual and performing arts.
They expect Scholar Talent teachers to be masters of their craft and share their passion, talent, and experience in the classroom. They are looking for a results-driven Music Teacher to join the community.
In this role, you will:
- Build a classroom culture in which scholars develop a love for music
- Collaborate with music teachers across the network to build a superb musical program
- Produce top-notch concerts for scholars to showcase their musical skills
- Inspire a love for music through rigorous lessons and centering scholar learning on creating, connecting, performing, and responding to artistic works within the music
- Engage in training and collaborating with music teachers and leaders across the network to benefit from targeted feedback and professional development related to instruction and content
We invite you to apply if you:
- Have or will receive a Bachelor’s degree by Spring 2022;
- Achieved outstanding academic results;
- Have a track record of Success in engaging students in music through creating, performing, and participating in music
- Are passionate about music and learning
- Have teaching experience with a record of knowing and using music materials and resources to propel learning
- Understand the cultural dimensions and contributions of music
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and others, and are not afraid of putting in the hard work it takes to achieve them;
- Have confidence and presence — You enjoy taking the lead and inspiring others with your passion and commitment;
- Enjoy collaborating with others (i.e., playing on an athletics team or in a band or orchestra);
- Have leadership experience (i.e., leadership position on a club or team; experience overseeing/managing people or organizing activities);
- Pay strong attention to detail, and have experience juggling multiple responsibilities and planning around competing priorities;
- Have experience working with a group of children
- Embody the character traits we value in our ETHOS – Excellence, Teamwork, Humor, Ownership, and making sure Scholars are top of mind
SA is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its organization. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
They actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen the community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
How To Apply
To apply for this position now, refer to the link below and send in your application form, which you will fill out on their official career website via the apply now button below.
Salary Of Music Teachers In NYC
The average annual Music Teacher salary in NY is $56533. Most pay between $44269 to $72689 per year.
Conclusion Music Teacher Jobs NYC 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Music Teacher Jobs NYC 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Music Teacher Jobs NYC 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Music Teacher Jobs NYC 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Music Teacher Jobs NYC 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.