There are numerous types of Music Teacher Jobs Near Me; if you have a passion for music and want to earn a good income, you can find music industry jobs that pay well.
Music Teachers can look at different jobs, and more lights will be thrown into the lists for you to choose from according to your nearest location.
Now head below to get all the available Music Teachers jobs that you can consider, especially if you do not want to be done with the music industry.
Teach choir, band, orchestra, or a combination of all. Work with students on plays, concerts, and other events that include music.
Assign practice and other music-related homework and test students on their knowledge. Keep grades, meet with parents, and share progress reports.
As a music teacher, you will guide your students through musical practice, giving them a chance to use musical instruments and their own voices and bodies to generate musical sounds, melodies, and harmonies.
Along the way, you may just instill in them a lifelong love of music and culture. Teaching music can be a viable career option or simply a stepping stone towards another career option.
One can easily foster other musical goals while teaching music. It is a very flexible job with both scheduling and the number of hours you care to work.
Available Music Teacher Job Near Me
There are numerous jobs for musicians; however, take a look at the following;
1. Preschool Music Teacher (part-time)
County: Gwinnett Location: Cannon UMC Preschool
- AVAILABLE TO WORK Tuesday & Wednesday (2 days per week)
- Hours: 8:45 am-1:15 pm Musically trained, energetic Preschool Music & Movement
- Teachers are needed for children aged 1-4 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Music Education preferred.
- Will prepare age-appropriate lesson plans for optimal growth and development of children.
- Will conduct and direct Winter and Spring performance programs.
- Excellent verbal, computer and organizational skills are required.
- Will be trained in UM Safe Sanctuaries course and must complete CPR & First Aid Class once hired.
Send resume with salary expectation to [email protected]
2. Violin Instructor
Location: William Pu Music Academy
This position would involve teaching private lessons on your schedule at the William Pu Music Academy studios in Alpharetta.
It is expected that you teach 5-20 students in your studio. Lesson lengths can be 30, 45, or 60 minutes. This is a contract position.
Depending on the scheduling of lessons, experience, etc., projected pay is $50.00-55.00 per hour. The William Pu Music Academy is a premium music studio with many students selected for and participating in various regional and state-wide musical events.
Among these are the Atlanta Youth Symphony Orchestra, the Governor’s Honors program, and various age ensembles of the All-State Orchestra.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a resume to [email protected] for consideration.
The position will remain open until filled; they are looking for an instructor to begin ASAP.
3. Chorus Teacher – ICMS
Reports To: Principal/Assistant Principal Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field with valid Georgia teaching certificate.
- Possesses Professional Qualifications and is in-field to teach the subject and/or class assigned as defined by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.
- To meet this requirement, the teacher must pass a content knowledge test acceptable to the PSC in the subject or provide written documentation that may exempt the test requirement within 20 days of employment.
- Ability to relate well to students, parents, and co-workers.
Description Of Duites
- Instructs students using the Georgia Performance Standards and appropriate and effective research-based instructional strategies.
- Supports students in building background knowledge to aid in their acquisition of the Georgia Performance Standards.
- Supports students while using instructional technology.
- Is present at work every day, on time, and performs all duties as assigned effectively and efficiently.
- It is neat and professional in appearance, befitting one’s position in the school system.
- Exhibits a professional attitude and demeanor when dealing with the board, school administration, fellow employees, parents, students, and the public.
- Teaches one or more subjects in the school and within the framework of the goals established by the school system; plans and implements appropriate long and short-range objectives for each assigned course.
- Utilizes and implements skills and uses best practices obtained in professional learning in the classroom to raise students’ achievement.
- Continually assesses student abilities relating to desired educational goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- Effectively manages the behavior of learners to ensure the environment is conducive to the learning process and assists in managing student behavior in other parts of the school and school grounds.
- Works in a self-contained, team, departmental, or itinerant capacity as assigned; works cooperatively in horizontal and vertical teams frequently to review assessment data and modify instruction to improve student achievement.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate student grade records and attendance records.
- Ensures continuous communication with parents, both written and oral, to keep them informed of student progress and behavior.
- Effectively supervises teacher assistant performance, if applicable.
- Participates in faculty and professional meetings, professional learning, and other training through the Principal and/or Curriculum and Instruction Department.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of harmony and goodwill in the workplace.
- Meets the performance and behavioral expectations of the principal.
Salary for this vacancy is – Salary Range Starting @ $42,540 / Based upon certification and experience.
Applications will be accepted beginning Wednesday, August 10, 2022, at 12:00 AM.
To apply for this third position refer to the link below and send in your application form.
Salary Of Music Teachers
Music teachers’ salaries in the US range from $10,130 to $237,661, with a median salary of $42,830.
The middle 57% of Music Teachers make between $42,830 and $107,710, with the top 86% making $237,661.
Conclusion Music Teacher Jobs Near Me 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Music Teacher Jobs Near Me 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Music Teacher Jobs Near Me 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Music Teacher Jobs Near Me 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Music Teacher Jobs Near Me 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.