As a high school student looking to break forth into the music industry in any field, you would like then ensure to take into consideration the following internships near you.
If music is your passion, then take up the bold step toward realizing your dream of becoming an influential and well-recognized musician that people or fans will love.
Now, if you wish to secure only a Music Internship For High School Students, go ahead and apply for any of the available positions that interest you with any of the following brands, which will be highlighted.
Music production is an excellent career for those genuinely passionate about music. Producers are creative beings who trade nights of rest and peace of mind for songs, and they may just be the right ones to take internships with.
If you think on your feet, solve issues, and lead people are some of your virtues, music production is a great career. The qualifications you need to get a music industry job with no experience include musical skills, technical knowledge, or a relevant degree.
Today, anyone who wants a career working in the music business with a label of some kind or is looking into producing, engineering, or working in one of the many music-oriented jobs in the recording industry has many choices when it comes to educating themselves about the business.
It would help if you had an outgoing personality, customer service experience, marketing education, and music knowledge. You will need to be provided training or tutoring, and you need skills in the instrument you teach. Some entry-level jobs are internships, especially in recording studios.
Available Music Internships For High School Students Near Me
Check out all the internships you can apply for as a high school student.
1. Music Internship – WJMS Media, LLC
As a music intern with WJMS, you will be assisting with the following:
- Find new artists who are on the rise and connect with them for interview
- Scout new music to feature on their social media. Aim for 3-5 tracks per week; they will pick the best.
- Help curate an unsigned artist playlist either weekly or biweekly. Tracks used for features can be included.
- Conduct weekly artist interviews with local unsigned artists
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews, edit and submit them by the weekly deadline.
- Help promote the artists by sharing their pages and music and collaborating with the social media intern to promote via WJMS Social Media outlets.
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
HOURS: The hours of this internship are very flexible. We simply ask that you put in the effort required to represent the business professionally.
2. Music Intern (Virtual) – Breaker Nation Remote
They are seeking bright and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and be a part of an innovative — new music startup. As a member of the intern community, you will learn more about the music business, gain real-world experience, and network with a global community of like-minded individuals.
They connect interns to musicians on the platform to help them promote their music. As an intern, you will discover new music, scout talent, write music reviews, and help musicians promote and attend virtual networking events.
Internships are unpaid. However, they run performance-based contests to provide incentives and perks for interns who exemplify excellence.
They also encourage interns to utilize and leverage their involvement to build resumes and make connections that can lead to paid opportunities.
You are not required to be in college to apply. However, if you are, they will gladly provide the necessary documentation for you to obtain credit.
Timeline – The internship experience is self-paced but can be completed in as little as 1-2 months and typically 3-4 months, based on scheduling and availability.
- Positive, proactive, and the capacity to exercise excellent judgment and common sense
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and cultural communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Relentless problem-solver
- High attention to detail
Number of positions available – 100 Basic Qualifications
- Must love music, musicians, and community
- Must have a desire to support musicians
- Ability to work at least 10 hours per week
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, go through all the available musician internships you can get, and apply for one.
Conclusion Music Internships For High School Students Near Me 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Music Internships For High School Students Near Me 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Music Internships For High School Students Near Me 2023/2024, you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Music Internships For High School Students Near Me 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Music Internships For High School Students Near Me 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.