Milkround has several internships for interested candidates, which are essential for several reasons, including the ability to offer students hands-on experience in the career field they are interested in.
Milkround is the perfect place as many employers use Milkround to recruit school leavers, students, and graduates. Hire fast. Hire smart, targeting the best talent near them.
Now proceed below to what internship is like in the UK and the latest internship that you can apply for in the UK; now make sure you are eligible before applying.
The milkround is the term commonly used in the UK to describe the semester of companies touring colleges each year in order to advertise their companies and recruit students.
An online university student website is also called Milkround, an online version of the traditional method by which businesses recruit university students.
Milkround is your go-to student and graduate career resource, with hundreds of internships, placements, graduate jobs, and schemes to apply for.
The UK’s most widely used student and graduate job website. Search and apply for the latest graduate jobs, schemes, and internships from top UK employers.
Available Milkround Internships
The following mentioned below are some of the numerous internships on Milkround, and they include;
1. Master Data Intern
You can learn how to:
- Analyze large datasets and write comprehensive reports.
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Develop and implement MDM application systems.
- Manage various projects in an international matrix organization and IT-system environment, sensible for cultural differences.
- Collecting, interpreting data, and analyzing results.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Keeping deadlines and enabling high-quality output.
- Engaging in multiple tasks that require prioritization.
- Student of Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Data Science/Machine Learning.
- Full proficiency in English, another language, is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
What they offer:
- 6-month paid internship with remote work opportunities.
- Civil contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training on-the-job.
- CSR initiatives.
- Production planning: you assist the production planner of one of our European sites with the operational tasks to create an optimal production plan based on the forecast, production capacity, and material availability.
- Material planning: together with a material planner, you manage a raw material or supplier portfolio, including, for example, placing orders, following up on open orders and confirming orders, and ensuring deliveries to support the production plan.
- Projects: you are supporting different projects and continuous improvement initiatives. Depending on the project, the assignment will focus on data analysis, stakeholder management, and coordination or process design and visualization.
- 3rd year Bachelor or Master’s students enrolled at a university for the whole duration of the internship
- Field of study: Business or Economics with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial or Chemical Engineering, or similar
- Availability for at least six months
- are passionate about supply chain
- have a conceptual understanding of the trade-offs between different supply chain KPIs
- are stress resistant, and able to adapt to changing conditions and re-prioritize your tasks as needed to deliver to promise
- can be the spider in the web, combining your analytical skills with excellent communication skills
- have an open mind and are curious about other cultures
- are fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross (depending on education level) plus travel and work from home expenses
- Work experience in an international company
- Various training opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills in the workspace
- Successful interns will be considered for positions within AkzoNobel.
3. GET Rotational EngineerJob Purpose – Monitors and improves processes in order to maintain or enhance quality, HSE, service, and cost levels on site. Responsibilities
- Monitors the process performance through metrics such as RFT, MME, productivity, and Waste Indices and takes action as required to correct adverse trends, performing plant-based process investigations.
- Develops plans to improve performance through focused improvement activities (in conjunction with the operations group) and capital projects.
- Interfaces with off-site functions such as R&D/marketing and central engineering for the industrialization of new products, new raw materials, and recipe changes ensure that changes on site are controlled and managed.
- Provides expertise for on-site operations group during process-related troubleshooting issues.
- For capital projects, executes process studies, contributes to pre-projects, and performs initial projects.
- Fresh Industry, Engineering, or Chemistry graduate, overseas stint from school or internship is preferred.
- Fluent in English is necessary.
- Extrovert with solid communication skills and cross-cultural communication experience
- Positive attitude, high learning agility, and adaptability
How To ApplyIf you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project that makes a difference, then refer to the link below and apply.
Salary Of Interns In The UK
The average internship salary in the United Kingdom is £23,351 per year or £11.97 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at £21,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £36,346 per year.
Conclusion On Milkround Internships 2023/2024
You can for yourself the above lists of internships for Milkround Internships For Students. I can assure you that some of these jobs have an attractive salary, and there are also additional benefits with you learning and working in a conducive environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Milkround Internships; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up in the UK to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information related to the Milkround Internships 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Milkround Internships 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.