If you are a military spouse seeking a data entry job that you can carry out from home, then go through this article and get the best of the best available work-from-home data entry jobs.
Judging by the current data entry trends, data entry jobs will be in high demand and widely offered by employers in the coming years.
Military spouses can apply for different types and forms of data entry jobs, and all the latest vacancies and necessary details will be highlighted here.
Work from home data entry jobs involves typing information into electronic formats from your home or another remote location instead of at an office. Most job duties are clerical. You may be typing or entering data into a word processing application, spreadsheets, or other specific software.
Data entry may be a solid career to consider if you have excellent keyboarding skills, a penchant for accuracy, and the ability to work under deadlines. A job in data entry can take you into various industries since employers across many sectors hire for these positions. You will also need a computer and a reliable home internet connection.
Skills, Requirements & Qualifications Needed For Data Entry Jobs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of experience in data entry or equivalent training
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
Available Military Spouse Work From Home Data Entry
The following below are some of the numerous remote or work-from-home data entry jobs from Adecco Group that military spouses can apply for, provided they meet all the requirements for the position.
1. Data Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join the team. Reporting to the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, the role holder will assist with developing regular and ad-hoc reporting solutions through our primary Business Intelligence platform, Power BI.
The role will involve significant contact with colleagues across the business levels. This role can be based in the London office with hybrid working, or this can be based remotely. Whatever works best for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with large datasets using a variety of different tools (SQL, Power BI, Excel) to extract and analyze data from day-to-day reports.
- Using Power BI to design data models, create DAX measures, and visualize data concisely.
- Using SQL to investigate and analyze data within relational databases
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders within the business
- Previous experience working within a Business Intelligence or Data team with a track record of on-time delivery and service excellence.
- A pro-active approach with the ability to challenge the business and status quo
- Ability to actively handle problems, proposing effective solutions that are coherent with the analyzed information
- Self-motivation with the desire to learn a new technique
- A strong team player with the ability to manage, coach, and develop direct report
2. Data Scientist
The Adecco Group is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Data scientist with a proven track record in Data Science applied to large-scale business problems.
In this role, you will provide advisory and implementation expertise to different business stakeholders, including identification, assessment, development, and deployment of advanced data science, AI, and automation use cases.
You will apply statistical approaches to analytical problems to execute analyses on structured and unstructured data, including data preparation, analytical predictive modeling (machine learning, deep learning, Time series, etc.), financial models, optimization, evaluation, and solution deployment.
- Master’s Degree in Economy
- Between 1 to 3 years of experience in data science
- Excellent business understanding (with a focus on finance)
- Excellent Machine Learning skills
- Excellent Time Series skills
- Good Deep Learning knowledge (especially on Time Series)
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong programming skills in SQL
- Good Data Visualization skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
3. Data Administrator
The Data Administrator & Support will function as the Vendor Management System Administrator and second-level support analyst.
This role is responsible for delivering business as usual VMS administration and best-in-class technical support service by processing internal and external inbound calls and support tickets via the Salesforce application.
4. Analyst Compensation Data US
The Accounts Payable Specialist will perform various daily tasks and special projects to support vendor maintenance, buybacks, and BOCs.
Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day processing of accounts payable functions, including monitoring AP system e-tools, auditing records of amounts owed, verifying invoices, computing discounts, GL coding expenses, and preparing batches for validation.
- Associates Degree or the equivalent of 3-5 years of AP experience.
- Customer service experience preferred. Customer service skills include customer focus, listening, phone skills, verbal communication, building relationships, people skills, interpersonal savvy, problem-solving, and multitasking.
- Experience with Accounts Payable Systems. Oracle experiences are a plus.
- Must be computer proficient with solid Windows, MS Word, and Excel knowledge.
- Must be able to learn new software programs with ease.
5. Research Data Analyst for Innovation Foundation
As a Research Data Analyst for Innovation Foundation, you will play a vital role in these efforts by supporting the collection and preparation of relevant information for different audiences and different channels on the future of work-related issues.
What you’ll be doing
- Research key issues and data insights related to the topics of employment, labor market, and macroeconomic trends
- Conduct high-level research and collect relevant data and qualitative insights from the existing body of research on specific topics
- Assist in the preparation of analytical reports, white papers, and other research pieces;
- Support other activities of the Foundation, such as webinars, advisory group meetings, working group meetings, etc.
- Collaborate and engage with partnering stakeholders of the Foundation, including universities, research institutions, and other communities of the Foundation.
- 3-5 years of experience in research data analytics, economic research, and data insights
- Strong data and communication skills, with excellent English, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and meet key deadlines
- Ability to work and establish effective networks within a fast-paced, international environment
- Resilient, autonomous, and goal-driven; able to take instructions and work independently
- IT skills (Office 360, databases, reporting systems, etc.)
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, knowledge of labor market economics
Salary Of Data Entry Employees
The average salary for a data entry clerk is $17.91 per hour in the United States.
How To Apply
There are over twenty job vacancies for military spouses who seek work from home data entry jobs to apply for hence to gain access to the remaining vacancies and to apply for the ones listed above; kindly refer to the link below.
Conclusion On Military Spouse Work From Home Data Entry
You will enjoy plenty of benefits as a military spouse, such as gaining recognized qualifications, world-class opportunities and training, the opportunity for career advancement, ongoing job security, and an excellent pay scale.
Therefore, you have no limits regarding being a spouse of military personnel, for you can get a job as well as apply for Military Spouse Work From Home Data Entry now!
The application website gives crucial information about Military Spouse Work From Home Data Entry for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and finally get recruited, you can subsequently enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work while contributing country’s well-being country.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Military Spouse Work From Home Data Entry, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.