Logistics jobs in the United Arab Emirates are numerous, considering the rate of production going on in the country, and for this reason, logistics jobs are in high demand.
Logistics is one of the many sectors in which you can make a successful career. Logistics involves facilitating the production, packaging, shipment, and transportation of a business’s goods.
Logistics jobs in the UAE and worldwide consist of several positions you can apply for based on your qualifications, skills, and experiences.
Now, if you wish to get a logistic job in the UAE as a foreigner or citizen, don’t be worried, for several opportunities are waiting to be grabbed by you.
It is advisable that candidates ensure they meet all the requirements and qualifications needed to be considered and employed for a position.
Logistics is the business department that oversees and facilitates every step of the supply chain, from the business to the consumer.
A variety of logistics roles are typically responsible for one or a few closely related aspects of the supply chain, including Raw material purchasing, Inventory, Production, Packaging, Shipping, and delivery.
The logistics department is responsible for planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services. Directing, optimizing, and coordinating the full order cycle. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
Candidates who are willing to make a career as a logistics analyst are required to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management degree in engineering, business management, supply chain, mathematics, or a related field. Internships in the respective field can add an extra edge to the resume.
Types Of Logistic Jobs
- Logistics Coordinator
- Supply manager
- Logistics manager
- Logistics analyst
- Fleet manager
- Facilities manager
- Distribution center manager
- Production Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Purchasing manager
- Operations Analyst
- Procurement manager
- Supply chain manager
Available Logistics Job Offers In UAE
These are the following logistics job offers in UAE; they are numerous positions however exciting ones will be mentioned below.
1. Logistics Manager
As Logistics Manager for Africa, Middle East, and Asia Project Operations, you will lead a team of logistics experts to facilitate the efficient and effective movement of fleet and spare parts across their businesses.
Collaborating with the wider Supply Chain team and the rest of the business, you and your team will be innovative in delivering a world-class logistics function to ensure that our fleet and spare parts are moved from the point of origin to the point of need on time at an efficient cost.
You and your team will be agile, responding to changes in the external environment to ensure Aggreko’s project sites remain operational with the fleet and spare parts they need while implementing best practices to improve efficiency in our logistics operations.
Your key responsibilities:
- You’ll lead your team to plan, contract, and execute logistics movements across the AMEA business.
- You’ll maintain a view on emerging market trends to ensure that we continually improve our logistics operations to keep our sites running.
- You’ll lead process improvement activities with your team to improve the efficiency of our logistics activities, to reduce complexity, and improve information flow to stakeholders.
- You will lead problem resolution with your team to ensure the fleet and parts keep moving to where they need to be
Here’s what you’ll need to demonstrate:
- A passion for logistics and delivering creative solutions that meet customer needs
- An understanding of what’s needed for a logistics function to succeed, including how to collaborate with external logistics
- providers and how to implement new technology and processes to improve logistics operations
- You’re dynamic, proactive, decisive, and able to collaborate across functions to drive value.
- Being culturally fluent and self-aware, you’ll value differences in your team and across the global business.
- You’ll inspire and motivate your team to ensure they feel engaged in exciting work and energized about the value they’re adding to Aggreko.
The knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful:
- The essentials:
- In-depth knowledge of Logistics, having run a successful logistics team before
- In-depth understanding of complex freight movements in Africa and Asia in particular
- A confident and self-aware leader with solid leadership communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical. Ability to quickly assimilate and synthesize complex data and information into a fact-based decision-making framework.
- Knowledge of Freight and duties regulations across Africa, Asia, and the Middle East
- Prior experience working with third-party logistics providers
- Prior experience implementing a Transportation Management System
2. Warehouse Assistant
DFS is looking for an experienced Stock Handler to join our Logistics team. You will perform tasks such as unloading, loading, and staging merchandise in compliance with their product handling standards. You will maintain stock levels on the sales floor and ensure adequate supplies are always on-hand.
- Perform CDC-related functions such as receiving, tagging, stocking, issuing, loading containers, generating shipping documents, physical inventories, cycle counts, researching “lost/found,” conducting tote audits, etc.
- Execute destruction of merchandise as directed by a Manager, Supervisor, or Team Leader and by internal policies and procedures
- Maintain good storage, housekeeping, and workspaces in an orderly fashion
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs and moving heavy merchandise from one location to another Work cooperatively with co-workers to accomplish productivity goals Take action to solve problems or effectively communicate to supervisor for assistance Demonstrate excellence in customer service Follow company policy, regulations, procedures, and security measures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A driving license is a must (remove if not required)
- Proficient in using company systems such as MCS and WRx (if applicable)
- Able to work in flexible hours, e.g., shifts in weekends, nights, and holidays when required
- Possess basic math skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
How To Apply
Click on the link below to apply for any of the above vacancies.
Salary Of Logistics Workers In UAE
The estimated total pay for Logistics is AED 9,508 per year in the United Arab Emirates area, with an average salary of AED 5,000 per year.
Conclusion On Logistics Jobs In UAE 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Logistics Jobs In UAE, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Logistics Jobs In UAE, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Logistics Jobs In UAE 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Logistics Jobs In UAE 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.