If you are a fresher seeking employment in the logistics industry in Dubai, then go through this article as you will be provided with all the currently opened job offers you can apply for as a fresher.
Most freshers seek logistics jobs that don’t ask for much qualifications, experience, and so on however, take note that there are some specific criteria that you must meet before you can be offered a position generally.
Most employers are looking for the best personnel to work with, but that doesn’t mean there are no vacancies for freshers. Now proceed below to get all the latest information and available logistics job offers for freshers in Dubai.
Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers will give you a more expansive experience as you join an excellent team, work in a beautiful environment, and receive handsome pay.
Logistics is the business department that oversees and facilitates every step of the supply chain, from the business to the consumer.
A variety of logistics roles are typically responsible for one or a few closely related aspects of the supply chain, including Raw material purchasing, Inventory, Production, Packaging, Shipping, and delivery.
Candidates who are willing to make a career as a logistics analyst are required to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management degree in engineering, business management, supply chain, mathematics, or a related field. Internships in the respective field can add an extra edge to the resume.
As a fresher, the company expects you to possess good theoretical knowledge so that when you start working in any role, you should be able to grab things faster.
Available Logistics Job offers In Dubai For Freshers.
GE Power has a lot of logistics vacancies for freshers who wish to begin their career in the logistics industry now in Dubai and will be highlighted below.
The Vacancy – Early Career Trainee Program
The Early Career Training is six months with the possibility to extend up to 1-year program, and it is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business.
The traineeship duration varies on the business requirements and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on-the-job knowledge and technical experience. Positions require an understanding of concepts, methods, and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution- mainly focusing on Mid-Tier Campaign for the Gulf region
- Build influential relationships with assigned customers while coordinating with the current account managers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable and continued business from those customers.
- Early Career Trainee will be responsible for driving orders growth across the assigned region while also developing long-term customer relationships and sales strategies to grow the market.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations, Execution, Risk, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure the best possible offerings to drive customer satisfaction and commercial success.
- Evaluate and understand competitors and competitive solutions in the market.
- Drive product, commercial and technical strategies to compete and enable increased penetration and growth
- Negotiate and collaborate with customers to execute contracts that maximize value and mitigate GE risk while satisfying customer needs
- Ensure business visibility to the pipeline of opportunities and region needs through effective use of NEX while focusing on the 3XP initiative and the Mid-Tier Campaigns.
- Candidate is expected to rotate between multiple business functions throughout their training (i.e., Commercial Operations, Sales, Engineering, and Services).
- Acquire the technical expertise needed to develop as a gas turbine engineer
- Work with TL and PE to develop the needed knowledge about the GE global fleet and how it impacts the region.
- The applicant might attend customer meetings and site visits as applicable
- Work with colleagues in process improvement projects and kaizen events
- Prepare technical presentations for customers and senior leadership: user conferences, webinars, or other customer technical reviews
- Project Management
- The Conversions, Modifications & Upgrades (CM&U) team manages a portfolio of infrastructure projects focused on performing parts, engineering, and/or software upgrades to GE’s existing Heavy-Duty Gas Turbines fleet in the Middle East and North Africa.
- The team is involved in Commercial strategy, deal structure decision, the target scope, the execution strategy, and subsequent execution in partnership with fulfillment teams such as supply chain, engineering, and field services.
- The primary responsibilities of this role may include but not be limited to the following:
- Understanding the existing landscape of GE installed fleet in the Middle East & North Africa
- Understanding current projects’ portfolios in various execution stages, portfolio Key Process Indicators (KPIs), key risks, and mitigating actions.
- Assist CM&U operations manager in managing portfolio KPIs and risks.
- ·Assist CM&U project managers in the execution and/or closeout of current projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Max.2 years experience in related field
- Active listener with good communication skills in English.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive with a high level of integrity.
- Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on a needed basis.
- Willing to partner with operations team and functions (Services, parts, repair, Logistics, sourcing) to set the strategy & ensure smooth operation and on-time delivery to the customer
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and fill out the application form.
Salary Of Logistics Freshers In Dubai
The average salary for Logistics is AED 4,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area.
Salaries range from 4,000 AED (lowest) to 20,000 AED (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits. Logistics Manager salaries vary drastically based on experience.
Conclusion On Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.