Life Insurance is very important to every individual, and for this reason, this particular type of job is in high demand in most of the world.
On the bright side, selling life insurance offers a few benefits difficult to find in other careers. First, life insurance sales jobs are abundant and easy to get with few qualifications.
If you request to get Life insurance jobs in Dubai, then go through this post, as you will get premium information on their job description, the latest vacancy, and so much more on only Dubai.
A life insurance agent is a licensed professional who specializes in selling insurance policies on behalf of one or more carriers to consumers.
To become an agent, you must pass a background check, be over eighteen, take an accredited course, and pass an exam. However, different states may have different requirements, so it’s essential to know what your state requires.
Your primary job as a life insurance agent will be helping people prepare for the unexpected by providing them with a life insurance policy that fits their needs. As an agent, you will spend most of your time selling life insurance policies and annuities to clients.
The main tasks of a life insurance agent are to sell life insurance policies and annuities to clients and to work with clients and beneficiaries to process insurance claims promptly.
Being a life insurance agent involves a lot of selling, which means an interest in and a knack for marketing is a must.
Available Life Insurance Jobs In Dubai
Zurich Middle East is part of Zurich Insurance Group, one of the world’s largest and most experienced insurers. Its mission is to help the local community understand and protect themselves from risk locally and globally.
They are an equal opportunity employer who knows each employee is unique; join them as they constantly explore new ways to protect their customers and the planet.
The Vacancy – Supervisor of Life Insurance Section – Digital
In Line with the Emiratization strategy, Zurich is looking for an enthusiastic Supervisor of Life Insurance section – Digital.
In this collaborative role, you will work closely on digital marketing campaigns with the team to deliver on their KPIs.
You will be responsible for assisting the team in implementing Zurich Middle East’s overall digital marketing plan, focusing on digital marketing and communication.
- Assist on content, community, and channel strategy for Zurich’s digital touchpoints while ensuring alignment with group marketing and communications requirements.
- Understanding and accountability of paid digital campaigns to ensure delivery of digital KPIs in liaison with the agency and in-house using ads manager
- Assist in maintaining and updating the digital content calendar in line with ongoing campaigns and content pillars
- Understand and work on our digital automation tools
- Have solid digital communication skills to produce social media content
- Ideally, have graphic design skills to produce high-quality, trendy content for social media platforms, using Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva
- Support and ensure availability of accurate product literature on customer touchpoints such as the website, Zurich Online Services, and SharePoint
- Support the new corporate segment strategy of Zurich Middle East by developing content for the website, UI design, creative assets such as videos and infographics, and managing the deployment of website pages with the agency.
Job Qualifications To be successful in this role, you would need:
- UAE National with Family Book
- Preferred if experiences in using ads managers on Meta, Google, LinkedIn, and TikTok with relevant certifications.
- Graphic design: Preferred experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools like Canva, Illustrator, and After Effects
- MS Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and anticipate next steps or needs
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills (online and offline content)
How To Apply
To apply for this job, refer to the link below, create an account if you do not have and fill out the application form.
Salary Of Life Insurance Employees In Dubai
The average pay for a Life Insurance Sales Representative is AED 201,398 a year and AED 97 an hour in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Conclusion On-Life Insurance Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Life Insurance Jobs In Dubai, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Life Insurance Jobs In Dubai; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Life Insurance Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Life Insurance Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.