Are you interested in the Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers? Surf through this article and get the necessary that follows the specific appointments.
This post entails detailed information to keep you updated and note that all the jobs listed in this article are currently open for registration.
It is mandatory to follow every requirement’s instructions and procedures as a shortlisted worker or employee working to enable you to get a good job as an English speaker.
Individuals want to join the Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers; this is an opportunity for you to start registering for the chosen cleaning jobs.
Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers gives out privileges to aspiring candidates or applicants to be part of a member of the potential employment sector.
Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers will be surfaced and addressed with all the latest and authentic vacancies in this article.
There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Warsaw as this country welcomes and encourages English Speakers to also come into the country and seek employment.
In Warsaw, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in Warsaw as an English Speaker guarantees stability.
The job displayed on this page is mainly for individuals who can speak English since Warsaw is not entirely an English Speaking country.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers, read along with this post and find a suitable one.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
Job Offers In Warsaw For English Speakers
Below are the following Job Offers In Warsaw For English Speakers, international candidates and other interested candidates:
Remote Customer Service Representative
They serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems, attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions.
Remote customer service representative resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and so on.
They open customer accounts by recording account information and maintain customer records by updating account information in Warsaw.
By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
Salary: the average salary is about 64,031 per year and the average salary for a Customer Service Representative is PLN 15.39 per hour in Warsaw.
- Providing exemplary email, video and chat support to our customers.
- Responding to high volumes of customer tickets in the quickest and most efficient way.
- Working on our CRM system, Zendesk.
- Report insights and trends to the Head of Customer Service.
- Working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and helping colleagues where possible.
- Previous high volume, online customer service experience with an outstanding customer satisfaction rating.
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication.
- Able to work from 0800 to 1600, Monday to Friday.
- Confidence with customers, and a mature, ‘service first’ approach with the ability to diffuse situations and end every interaction leaving the customer feeling satisfied.
- Excellent tech and IT confidence – previous use of Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform is essential.
- An excellent problem-solving skillset.
- The potential to quickly become recognised as a safe pair of hands.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team, and to thrive under the pressure of a high volume of tickets.
- Ability to look at incomplete or failing processes and suggest and implement improvements.
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technical information quickly.
- Knowledge and interest in bikes, electric bikes, or the environment will be a bonus!
- Competitive salary of 70,560 polish złoty per annum.
- Remote working.
- IT hardware and software will be provided for the role.
- Open and transparent company culture giving every employee direct access to our founders and their quarterly business reviews.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- An annual program of well-being activities including a subsidised annual membership to a meditation app and EAP service.
How To Apply For Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit
- Please note no false information is on the website.
Available Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
These are the following available jobs in Warsaw for English speakers:
- Customer Service Professional
- English-speaking workers
- English translator
- Senior Customer Support Specialist, Poland
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Success Manager
- Finance and Accounting Junior Specialist
- Sales Development Representative
- Resource&Training Management Administrator
- Automotive Industry Analyst or Consultant
What companies are hiring for English Speaking jobs in Warsaw?
The top companies hiring now for English Speaking jobs are Swytch Bike, Sitel, Finiata, AsstrA, WorkNest Technologies L.T.D, M-SOR s.r.o., Alex & Gross GmbH, Diebold Nixdorf, Sitel Group, TransPerfect Translations Inc.
Top Jobs in Warsaw
Intern, Financial Analyst, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Programmer, Director, and Clinical Research Assistant.
Salary For Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
The average salary for a Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers per worker or employer will usually bring your minimum monthly wage up to 4,570 PLN per month.
The average salary for a Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers per worker or employer will usually bring your minimum yearly wage up to 35, 340 PLN
Conclusion Details On Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
All the details in this article must are taken seriously, and the website for registration or application concerning the Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers
Being a worker, you will work on a team of office cleaners alone, so collaborating with others, following your supervisor’s instructions, and staying on task are critical.
When choosing a better reference for the available Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers selection, you must write correctly to avoid any mistakes.
I have established and portrayed the prominent detail or information concerning the available jobs and the website to find, register, and find the job you choose.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Warsaw For English Speakers 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.