The availability of different Jobs for Foreigners in the U.S.A. with Visa Sponsorships and most currently opened vacancies will be addressed below.
Foreign nationals have a variety of employment opportunities in the United States. Living and working in another country, immersed in another culture, and meeting new people can be rewarding experiences.
Some people permanently choose to come to the U.S. for employment, while others come for a specified period.
If you really have the experience and you seek companies in the U.S.A. that can sponsor your visa, then you are on the right post, as all will be mentioned here for you,
Many international companies sponsor foreigners because they want global talent, cost savings, improved productivity, and diversity in their workforce, to name a few.
Visa Sponsorship is a set of documents that states and guarantees working status and job profile within the United States, which your Employer gets for you.
In order to get a job in the U.S.A. that will deliver a visa sponsorship, all you have to do is to apply for a position with a company that is sponsoring a visa which is usually an H-1B Visa.
Foreigners have been able to obtain a temporary work permit, or H-1B visa, that allows companies in the U.S. to hire them in certain specialty occupations, such as engineering or information technology.
Top Companies In U.S.A. Sponsoring H-1B Visa For Foreigners
- Infosys Public Services
- Ernst & Young
- Tech Mahindra
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Compunnel Software Group
Available Jobs In The U.S.A. For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorships
The Home For Little Wanderers is a private non-profit child and family service agency available in the U.S.A.
The Home offers comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, and the chance to work with a team of caring individuals committed to building better, brighter futures for vulnerable children and families.
Several visa sponsorships are available for over thirty positions that offer visa sponsorship to the U.S.A. Some of them include;
1. Staff Accountant – Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship available!
Under the general direction of the Accounting Manager-Operations, provide financial and administrative support to the programs of The Home.
- Prepare weekly deposits at the main office on a timely basis (from operation & development). Ensure that checks are deposited timely using an electronic check scanning system.
- Post cash receipts on a timely basis in accordance with internal deadlines. Communicate any issues and delays encountered to the Accounting Manager for prompt resolution.
- Identify and resolve unapplied cash receipts.
- Generate Line of Credit Report of cash activity on a daily basis that is distributed to upper management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and 2 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to research outstanding issues using both internal software and other internet applications.
- Adaptable to new software packages and other web-based applications.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects in a remote environment and under the direction of the Accounting Manager for Operations.
2. Clinician – This position is eligible for an up to $5000 sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship are available for this position.
You will provide intensive community-based in-home treatment to help families remain together, rebuild connections that have been broken, and provide a unique group home treatment environment for clients not able to remain in their homes.
- Under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the Clinician will provide case management services.
- Act as a liaison with collateral agencies, including D.M.H. and D.C.F.
- Establish and maintain relationship services that support children’s and family’s growth.
- Act as an advocate for families, and teach parents to advocate for themselves and their children.
- Help families develop the skills needed to navigate the social service system.
- Perform initial assessment and evaluation of new clients and families.
- Master’s Degree in social work, mental health, or related discipline.
- May be licensed as an independent practitioner in the state of Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- May or may not have program-specific experience.
- Excellent cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer, with the ability to learn new software applications.
3. Senior Therapeutic Mentor – Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship available!
The Safe at Home Program, based in Roslindale, seeks a Senior Therapeutic Mentor. Under the direction of the Team Leader, the Senior Therapeutic Mentor offers structured, one-to-one, strength-based support services to youth to address daily living, social, and communication needs in youth’s homes and the community.
The Senior Therapeutic Mentor also supports various administrative duties and TM-related projects and provides supervision and training to Therapeutic Mentors to support managing CBHI guidelines, paperwork demands, and communication with families, hubs, and collaterals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human service field from an accredited university and one year of experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth OR
- Associate’s Degree in a human services field from an accredited school and one year of experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth OR
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and a minimum of two years of experience working with children/adolescents/transition-age youth
- Bilingual candidates are preferred.
- Personal experience living with special needs, significant mental health issues, or struggles with systemic issues
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer with the ability to learn new software applications
4. Intensive Care Coordinator – Bachelor’s Level – Visa Sponsorship
This position is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship are available!
The Hyde Park C.S.A., located in Roslindale, seeks a Full-Time Intensive Care Coordinator to develop and implement an Individual Care Plan and risk management/safety plan for MassHealth youth with serious emotional disturbance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a mental health field (including, but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc.) from an accredited college or university
- Experience navigating any of the child/family-serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems
- Must maintain certification in the Massachusetts CANS
- Knowledge of a second language, such as Spanish or Haitian Creole, desired
5. Awake Overnight Full Time- Bonus Eligible Direct Care Staff-Hillsborough, NH
This position is eligible for an up to $10,000 sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship are available.
- Behavioral management of the students in accordance with their I.T.P. by using various tools such as behavioral checklists.
- Providing regular individual supervision of children.
- The development and implementation of recreational activities both on and off-campus.
- Participating in the facilitation of daily group therapy sessions with students.
- Providing therapeutic experiences for each child in accordance with their I.T.P.
- Crisis management of students with critical incident reporting.
- Overseeing the daily physical and psychological safety issues with children.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field, two years experience working in a similar setting with kids/adolescents, or seven years of parenting.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Satisfactory completion of C.P.I. training and Medication Administration Training required.
- Preferred driving record that allows for the transportation of students in Wediko vehicles.
There are still several vacancies within the Home, so the application link has been given below for you to surf through and apply now!
How To Get Sponsorship Jobs In The U.S.A.
- First, apply for a job in your home country.
- Start by creating an American-style resume and cover letter i(t can demonstrate to your future employer your ability to adapt to the new environment).
- Ensure you only include relevant experience, list figures about your professional achievements, and specify your English language level.
- Once selected, you’ll be invited to an interview or a talk. Depending upon the work and Employer, there might be various rounds of meetings.
- The Employer would have to guarantee the U.S. Visa department that you are about to be a legal working resident with a specific threshold salary.
- This process is called Visa Sponsorship, where the company agrees to sponsor you and submit documents to the USCIS accordingly.
The Salary Of Foreigners In the U.S.A.
The average immigration salary in the U.S.A. is $57,449 per year or $29.46 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at $42,181 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $95,226 per year.
Conclusion On Jobs In The U.S.A. For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Jobs In the U.S.A. For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like the U.S.A.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In U.S.A. U.S.A. For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the JobsU.S.A. U.S.A. You can start applying for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship in 2022/2023.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In USA For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.