Turkey has much to offer English Speakers both within and outside the country.
Turkey is full of opportunities, and if you are a foreigner seeking to work in Turkey, you are on the right track. All requirements and salaries will be addressed here in this article.
You should adhere to all the instructions provided in this post to get your desired result after applying.
If you are an English speaker that wishes to get jobs in the English sector of the economy, then you will really want to consider teaching.
Hundreds of schools all over Turkey employ English Speakers to teach Turkish students English, and they ask for a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Both are standard qualifications recognized all over the world.
However, some jobs recruit English speakers and will be highlighted here in this available.
Essential Information For Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers
It is crucial to bring this vital information to readers and aspiring applicants to know all the processes in migrating to take up a job offered to them in Turkey.
- Ordinary passport holders must apply for a work visa in order to enter Turkey to work.
- Take note that the work visa process time is 30 days
- A foreigner who finds work in Turkey must and is invited to work must apply together with the Turkish company sponsor for the process to enter Turkey to Work
- Take note that new employees who enter Turkey by work visa and later decide not to take the job position may exit Turkey within the first 15 days from the entry date to avoid visa overstay, ban, and fine.
- Turkish employer who wishes to sponsor an employee from abroad to enter Turkey by work visa must continue to activate a foreigner work permit ID card within the next 15 days after entry.
Available Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers
These are currently the available and ongoing vacancies for English Speakers in Turkey to apply for, and they include;
1. Engoo – English Speakers
Engoo teaches English to students worldwide, from Korea to Turkey, to Brazil — although most of their students are from Japan. With over 11,000 private tutors.
Engoo is available in over 70 countries, and they are looking for someone with excellent English skills and good computer knowledge. Requirements;
- Be above 18 years
- Proficient in English
- Have a laptop or desktop since it’s online teaching.
- Have a high-speed internet connection as well.
So whether or not you are in Turkey, you can apply for this Job as you get to work from home and also have the opportunity to set your working hours.
2. Istanbul International Community School – Teacher
Istanbul International Community School is a non-profit, fully accredited school (CIS/NEASC) authorized for all 3 IB programs. With more than 100 years of academic excellence, IICS offers impressive facilities and a friendly work environment.
CS offers a highly competitive compensation package, with one of the best savings potentials in the region, with dedicated teacher support staff to assist with your housing and logistics.
- A high level of English proficiency required
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject to be taught
- Minimum two years of teaching experience and IB, PYP MYP/DP is preferred
- Valid teaching credentials in the teaching area
- A minimum of two years of full time, current teaching experience in the grade level or subject area of the vacancy
- Ability to integrate current technology into teaching
They also seek a substitute teacher;
– Substitute Teacher
Istanbul currently seeks qualified and experienced substitute teachers to take up either primary or secondary students in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Turkish Nationality
- Fluent English
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching
- Two years of teaching experience or experience with children.
How To Apply
Please send the following documents to Pinar Demirkan, Director of Human Resources, at [email protected]
- Letter of interest (1 pg.)
- CV or resume
- A list of 3-4 references, including the current Head of School and immediate supervisor, if not the Head of School
3. American Life Language Institute – English Teachers
American Life Language Institute ALANYA branch is looking for full-time or part-time English teachers.
- University degree in a related field
- Teaching English certificate (TESOL or CELTA)
- Experienced in the latest techniques and approaches
- Teaching experience in student-centered and active learning
- High communication skills
- Proficient in using technology to supplement their lessons
- Willing to work flexible working hours.
4. Tomato SelectPlease apply for this position if the Job
If you would like to be part of a team that enthusiastically and successfully develops new tomato varieties for the Turkish and surroundingpositionn.
Your Role: As a selector, you assist breeding in generating varieties, creating and selecting the parental lines, contributing to carrying out a trial plan, and testing trial hybrids.
- It would help if you had a good speaking and writing level both in Turkish and English.
- You will also have the following on your CV:
– A BS degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, and similar departments with a high interest in plant breeding.
– Relevant working experience in practical breeding activities, preferably in tomato crops.
– A current driving license
5. English Teaching Jobs
Upload your CV once and apply for hundreds of English teacher job vacancies in Istanbul and other cities in Turkey.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in language and education, a Master’s Degree in English language teaching or applied linguistics, and/or an English language teaching diploma or certificate. Apply Now
Available Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers (High School Student)
Insider Turkey is a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients worldwide.
They connect data across channels, predict future behavior with AI, and individualize experiences from a single platform.
They provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Vacancy: – 1+1+1 (Coding Education Program for High School Students)
The 1+1+1PProgram is a Social Responsibility Project implemented by Insider to introduce high school students to coding and to train them on this subject.
Coding Training (Web Fundamentals 101) Cultural Education (A new topic every week! Yoga, E-sports, Artificial Intelligence, Music, etc.) English Education (A1-B2 level)
It is expected to run from Saturday for 12 weeks and held online via Zoom.
In the coding project you will do at the end of the program, if the winning team resides in Istanbul, they provide a 1-week Insider Internship.
Average Salary Of Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers
The salary range for people working in Turkey is typically from 1,630.00 TRY (minimum salary) to 6,756.00 TRY (highest average)
Conclusion Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Turkey For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.