There are jobs in Tokyo for U.S. Citizens who will be provided here, and they are all authentic and free from misinformation.
The official website for all the jobs mentioned here for U.S. Citizens will be given so interested candidates can apply.
There are certain requirements that U.S. Citizens must have and qualify for before migrating to Japan to start their Job.
Now proceed below to get all the latest jobs in Tokyo, Japan, only for U.S. Citizens, and several other pieces of information to guide you in successfully securing a job in Tokyo, Japan.
There are jobs in Tokyo, Japan, for Americans, i.e., U.S. Citizens, to apply for ranging from different industries in Tokyo.
Many local companies hire English-speaking salespeople and Americans to fill their job posts to reach their foreign target market.
Even locally, these Japanese companies target expatriates, tourists, students, and other temporary or short-term residents in the country.
To work in Japan, make sure that you have secured a job first in Japan, and the next process is to get your working permit and visa so that you can legally stay and work in Tokyo and Japan in general.
Top Jobs In Tokyo For U.S. Citizens
- English Teacher
- Hotel Attendants
- Hospitality Industry
- Health Industry
- Engineering Industry
- And several others.
Available Jobs In Tokyo, Japan For U.S. Citizens
The U.S. Mission in Japan provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
They have several vacancies which interested U.S. Citizens can apply for to work and migrate to Japan.
1. Sub Cashier
As the primary consular cashier, the job holder performs cash, credit, and money order transactions, keeps cash advances in USD and Japanese Yen, manages financial recordkeeping and prepares cashier reports to reflect daily and monthly transactions for reporting to the Class B cashier.
As passport and citizenship services support assistant, the job holder screens and processes passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications, including receiving walk-in and couriered applications, handling emergency passports, and briefing officers on cases, and applying regulations and immigration laws to individual citizenship cases.
Performs receptionist and telephone operator functions on a rotating basis, as needed. Performs other backup functions as necessary.
- Salary: JPY ¥6,650,137
- Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
- A minimum of two years of customer service and public contact.
- Basic office procedures and thorough familiarity with Windows computer software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of U.S. and Japanese immigration laws and regulations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to use computers with standard Windows software.
- Must be able to keep knowledge/expertise up-to-date through regular study.
- At least two years of full-time post-secondary study at college or university.
2. Embassy Tokyo – Mechanic (Security System)
The incumbent conducts surveys, inspections, routine and preventive maintenance, hardware repairs and replacement, and emergency repairs of Forced Entry (F.E.) and Forced Entry/Ballistic Resistant (FE/BR) products )doors, windows, glazing units, louvers, and vault doors) among others.
The incumbent will be required to study and make recommendations for ways to improve the effectiveness of the Physical Security Systems at U.S. Diplomatic missions in the Engineering Services Office Tokyo Area of Responsibility, including but not limited to U.S. Embassy Tokyo and constituent posts.
The Engineering Service Office of the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Mechanic (Security System).
Work schedule: Full-Time (40 h/week). Note: Japanese language requirement was removed on 6/22/2022
- At least three (3) years of hands-on field experience in major repairs and installation of electrical/electronics, pneumatic, hydraulic, and heavy-duty mechanical equipment, reading and interpreting Architectural and Engineering Design drawings are required.
- Must hold a Japanese driving License
- Completion of high school and two (2) years of apprenticeship or an advanced equivalent local level of occupational training as a technician, electrician, or mechanic is required.
Salary: JPY ¥8,664,262
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
3. Embassy Tokyo – Voucher Examiner
The Financial Management Office of the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Voucher Examiner. The work schedule for this position is Full-Time (40 h/week).
The voucher examiner must ensure that section vouchers are prepared accurately and in conformance with applicable Department of State and other United States Government authorities and guidance.
The incumbent works independently with minimal guidance from the SVE and/or the Assistant SVE.
The incumbent processes invoices and other claims for certification and payment from official funds.
Incumbent verifies that payment claims are accurate and proper by reviewing authorizing and supporting documentation and regulations.
- At least two years of progressively responsible work in financial operations such as accounting and accounts payable-related fields.
- Must understand Japanese government regulations covering rates of public utilities. Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping principles and practices in the host country.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to create/update documents and spreadsheets. Good keyboarding skill is required.
- At least two years of full-time, post-secondary study at college or university.
Salary Of U.S. Citizens In Japan
The average salary in Japan is 6,180,000 Japanese Yen (JPY), or 53,583 USD per year.
Conclusion On-Jobs In Tokyo For U.S. Citizens 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Tokyo For U.S. Citizens, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Tokyo For U.S. Citizens; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Tokyo For U.S. Citizens 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Tokyo For US Citizens 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.