Most countries in the world are opening their borders to refugees from Ukraine due to the war, and since the war, it has been recorded that over seven million Ukrainians have fled the country.
Ukrainians are forced to flee to the the country due to the war between Ukraine and Russia, but when most refugees get to other foreign countries, they find it hard to feed and meet their needs, so they search for jobs.And this can be a lot of work considering they are new in the country and don’t know their way in the country.
And suppose you are interested in securing a job in Spain as a Ukrainian, then proceed to this post to find out more information. And according to the HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, Spain is ranked as the fourteenth best country in the world to work as an ex-pat/foreigner.
Spain is one of the best places to work, combined with its fantastic economy; though it has one of the highest unemployment rates in Europe, it still doesn’t judge whether or not one can be employed in Spain.
Interested candidates should make sure to they meet up with the requirements to avoid disqualifications.
Securing work in the country can be a challenge as you’ll be competing against Spanish graduates for jobs, and also, considering its unemployment, it isn’t an easy process. However, there are several things you can do to increase your chances of success.
The first is to look for work in major cities, where vacancies occur more regularly. To further increase your chances of finding work, concentrate your search on the Spanish job sectors performing well.
These include consulting, unskilled or teaching Ukraine language in a school, and the service and tourism sectors; having a solid Spanish grasp will also be advantageous.
Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians
Here are some available jobs in Spain for Ukrainians:
Research and laboratory technical positions for Ukrainian refugees
These positions are offered in the following areas:
- Digital Transformation: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Spaces, Privacy and Blockchain Technologies, Extended Reality and Computer Vision, Quantum technologies.
- Smart Manufacturing: Decarbonising industry and the circular economy, Industry 4.0, New materials and manufacturing processes, Additive Manufacturing, Advanced machines, automation, and robotics.
- Energy Transition: Digitalisation and amortization of energy equipment and electricity grids, Competitive renewables, New materials, and products for generating, transporting, and using hydrogen.
- Sustainable Mobility: Electrification and intelligent hybridization of vehicles, Autonomous, connected and safe vehicles, Hydrogen for mobility, Smart infrastructures in high-density and urban corridors.
- Personalized Health: Food ingredients and personalized health foods, In vitro diagnostics, diagnostic imaging, Regenerative medicine, Neuroengineering, and Medical robotics.
- Urban Ecosystem: Digitalisation and amortization of buildings, cities, and infrastructures, Circularity in all phases of the construction process, Smart eco-materials, Adaptation of cities and infrastructures to climate change, Solutions for positive energy buildings and environments.
- Salary by the experience provided.
- Financial support for relocation.
- Spanish language courses.
- Personal and professional balance measures.
- Full-time or part-time work contracts. Subject to compliance with the regulations established at the time of recruitment for Ukrainian refugees in Spain.
VodafonexUkraine – Spain
They offer fast-track employment for suitable candidates, taking you through our hiring processes as quickly as possible. We encourage you to register your interest as we would love to welcome you to Vodafone.
We have opportunities across the areas of operations:
- Corporate Functions
Interested candidates can upload a CV or any other document that will enable the company to match open roles to your skills and experience. One of the recruiters will be in touch soon to discuss potential job matches. He or she will also explain our assessment and interview processes and what’s required for each step.
Fast-track employment offer:
- For Ukrainians and other nationals displaced by the crisis aged 18+
- Work opportunities outside the home country
- Job-matching to skills/experience
- On-site and remote working
- Support with Visa/Work Permit
- Relocation support for successful candidates
This week, the Spanish government announced that all Ukrainians living in Spain at the time of the Russian invasion of their country (February 24th, 2022) may now legalize their situation. As a result, Ukrainian nationals are guaranteed residence and work permits in Spain.
The decision will bring considerable peace of mind to all Ukrainians currently in Spain, particularly those in the country without legal paperwork. Their number is estimated to be several thousand.
In addition, Spain will provide express accommodation for Ukrainian refugees who arrive in Spain. As a result, they will not have to seek asylum first, a process that is typically long and drawn-out in Spain.
As well as housing, the measure also guarantees the refugees’ access to education and healthcare.
Average Salary In Spain
The average salary of jobs in Spain is approximately €2,710 per month.
How To Apply For Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians :
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians, one is aware of the requirements, average salaries, and available Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Spain.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Spain For Ukrainians 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.