There is a high search for jobs in Spain, especially those coming from abroad who notify themselves as English Speakers.
If you aspire to be among them, then here on this post, we have devoted ourselves to bringing all the Jobs In Spain For English Speakers, including or with Accommodation.
There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Spain. The country undoubtedly welcomes, and encourages English Speakers, and creates an atmosphere freely to come into the country.
If you are not a Spanish speaker and want to get a job in Spain, read this article and get all the latest information on securing or getting a job in Spain as a candidate or foreigner.
Now proceed below to get all the latest information regarding Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation for you to apply for any job available successfully.
Living In Spanish As An English Speaker Worker
If you’re living in a major city, studying a course taught in English, interning or working at a company that requires English, or are living in ex-pat areas such as Costa del Sol or Malaga, you can get by with just English in Spain.
In all these scenarios, you can live in Spain even if you don’t speak Spanish, so getting a job in Spain is possible, such as with accommodations.
Top Cities Near Spain with Available Accommodation jobs
Here below are some of the cities in Spain:
- San Fernando
- Mollet del Vallès
- Murcia, Tarragona.
Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation
I will be delivering different Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation below which you can apply for:
1. Accommodation Manager-Spain
The Accommodation Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of establishments that provide Accommodation for people, from holidaymakers and students to NHS patients and older people who need constant care and support.
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker
- Team management experience is highly valued
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Enjoy working in a busy & varied environment
- Able to handle difficult situations easily, remain calm and positive under pressure Flexible attitude toward work.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an independent environment.
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced work environment.
- Lead and manage a small team to work efficiently and provide excellent customer service
- Plan and execute a homestay recruitment plan to meet agreed targets
- Match students to homestay hosts within the required deadlines
- Oversee the management of the year-round residence and summer residences, ensuring cleanliness standards, health and safety, and other residence rules and regulations are maintained
- Provide welfare advice and support as required & appropriate
- Contribute to the growth of society.
Salary: 4,750 EUR per month
2. Reception and Customer management Paid 100 €/month + Accommodation
Receptionists and customer service professionals are considered the first contact point of the clients; they usually greet and welcome guests visiting an office or organization.
These employees serve as administrative or office support; they take responsibility for digital communication and the formal environment.
As a member of reception at the office or hotel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks while remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers.
It will be an outstanding experience to learn about different hotel working areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organizing group arrivals
- Assisting in cash advances, exchanging money, checking Guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Day-to-day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- I am maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates.
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with the closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same day
- Assisting in the Front Office, especially with guests checking in and out.
- Very Fluent in English Speaking
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to act in different shifts, Morning – Afternoon – Night, depending on the candidate.
- The internship is paid 100 € a month + Accommodation with the other staff and breakfast.
- Internet is also provided for living expenses such as water, electricity, etc.
3. Cleaner Or LImpiador, Spain
Clean public and employee restrooms and showers, clean glass in public and employee areas, and clean floor surfaces in public or employee spaces using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
Clean and maintain lights, post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary, and contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments, and identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Very Fluent in English Speaking
- Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Potential Integrity
- High school degree.
|Job Category||Housekeeping, Cleaner & Laundry|
|Location||The Westin La Quinta Golf Resort & Spa Benahavis Marbella, Urbanizacion La Quinta s/n, Marbella, Málaga, Spain|
|Brand||Westin Hotels & Resorts|
A person working as a Cleaner in a hotel in Spain typically earns around 970 EUR per month. Salaries range from 480 EUR (lowest) to 1,520 EUR (highest).
4. Staff Accommodation Coordinator
The prominent Staff Accommodation Coordinator is to coordinate and facilitates the placement of students into homestay accommodations and provides students with effective pastoral care. They earn 32.565 € or an equivalent hourly rate of 16 €.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software.
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper).
- Report on payroll expenses, purchases, down payments, and embargoes.
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations.
- Enter new employees’ data into internal databases (onboarding, offboarding, collecting).
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes, and insurance deductions.
- Coordinate company activities (externals).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English/Spanish.
- Wonderful organization and planning skills.
- Working well under pressure.
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of labour legislation.
- Time-management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- It is becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment, and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement.
- Indeed not “just another job,” but a place where people connect for life, and their work means so much to guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization. Competitive remuneration package with insurance and several work provisions.
5. Room Attendant / Accommodation Attendant-Spain
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests promptly. They earn €18,055 annually and €9 an hour in Madrid, Spain.
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- According to company guidelines, change and replenish bed linen, towels, and guest amenities.
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain the trolley daily
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired to create an uninterrupted for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Be environmentally aware.
A Room Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable.
6. Native Level English teachers with the work permit, Accommodation provided
They follow our differentiated and innovative methodology rooted in natural language acquisition.
If first language acquisition begins when a child first hears it, what is the point of waiting to expose them to a second or third language?
Kids&Us introduces children to learning a new language through continuous exposure and stories with charismatic characters who will take the little ones to the world of learning languages.
We treat our students as potential native speakers—bs Vacancies In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation.
- Native-level English speaker competence
- Commitment for the whole academic year, from September 2023 to June or July 2023.
- Valid visa to work in Spain, TIE, or EU citizenship.
- Experience not essential: candidates who have prior teaching EXPERIENCE and sensitivity to communicating and working with children will be given consideration.
- Proof of criminal record check.
- Teachers are willing to work.
Salary and Benefits A contract between 24 and 30 hours, including teaching hours, preparation time, and student follow-up.
Salary: to be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Holiday: the paid holiday is accrued at 2,5 days per calendar month worked plus paid Christmas, Easter, local and national holidays (5 weeks paid holidays approx.)
- A 10-month renewable contract from September 2023 to June 2024.
- Legal contract, social security, and health coverage.
- Classes usually start around 13:00 or 13:30 and finish at around 20:00 or 20:30. There are periods of inactivity during the working day.
- Lessons are presential at the centre, so you don’t have to travel from place to place, as with in-company classes.
- Working permission – Assistance to get the Spanish national identification number and others needed to work and live in Spain.
Jobs Vacancies In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation
These are lists of jobs:
- Operation Production
- Campsite Representative
- Hotel Attendant
- Guest Service Director
- Hotel House Assistant
- Receptionist Manager
- Office Manager
- Accommodation Worker
- Front Office Manager
- Manager Assistant.
Apply Now For Any Jobs In Spain In the English Language
Salary for Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation
The Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation’ average wage (salary) is worth over 1,880-2000 EUR per month or more every month.
Conclusion On Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation 2023/2024
You can enjoy an indescribable dimension to your life while working in Spain during your search, application, and finally getting employed.
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation in 2023/2024, with some cities near Spain practising accommodating jobs.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Spain For English Speakers With Accommodation 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.