This article will portray the Jobs in Poland and discuss the vital basis of the following jobs, especially in the qualification or requirement line being Pakistani.
It is essential to make it known to all Pakistanis that working in Poland is undoubtedly pleasant and encourages newcomers and foreigners to apply for their specific position.
Every Job In Poland For Pakistanis will surface in this article to guide protect, and help you as Pakistani questing and pursuing magnificent jobs.
Everyone (eligible candidates) gets a chance to work in a friendly and conducive environment and also gets other benefits attached.
Proceed into the post to find more potential detailed information and updates about the available Jobs In Poland For Pakistanis.
Table of Contents
All the available Jobs In Poland For Pakistani and eligible individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Getting a job in a city like Poland is relatively easy as it is one of the largest cities in Poland and more welcoming for international students.
The candidate ought to have potential criteria that enable the company or organization to apply them; these can be the qualifications or skills they possess.
While registering for the Jobs In Poland For Pakistani application, candidates need to bring authentic credentials and requirements for applying for the Job.
Taking a job gives you a dose of what it’s like to work in the future; luckily for you, Poland is brimming with countless opportunities for the adequate and specific work involved.
Job Offers In Poland For Pakistani
It is inspiring and wonderful to work as a working employee in Poland, regardless of your specific situation or location; once you have the following requirements the employer needs, you are good to go.
Every job description requires the ability to multitask, a familiarity with introductory office, cooking, or any procedures, and strong interpersonal skills.
Below this article; are all the available and ongoing Jobs In Poland For Pakistani concerning the eligible candidate wanting to register.
Heavy Truck Driver
A heavy truck Driver is a professional responsible for the safe transportation and delivery of all sorts of goods, whether food or livestock.
Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution and retail centres; some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job.
Trucking-heavy driver companies often use regional routes so that these truckers will be driving daily across many different areas of the country.
Other duties (heavy truck driver) include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work.
Salary: the average pay for a Heavy Truck Driver is PLN 76,596 a year and PLN 37 an hour in Poland; the average salary range for a Heavy Truck Driver is between PLN 55,456 and PLN 91,839.
- Record cargo deliveries and refuel and clean vehicles.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws and inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date.
- Desired background
- 10+ years of experience in sales and account management within the IT industry
- Result-oriented and have a hunger to ‘win’ the sale.
- Self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
- Experience in closing large deals
- Team player skills.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent education level
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Will be required to travel frequently
- Advanced English and fluent Polish
- Driving license.
- A clean driving record or they can have their license suspended or revoked
- Physical fitness, since Truck Drivers are required to pass a physical exam every two years
- Hand-eye coordination, since they must coordinate their hands, legs and eyes to maintain a fast reaction time on the roads
- Visual and hearing acuity, by federal regulations, mandate that truck drivers, have to hear a forced whisper at 5 feet.
- They have at least 20/40 vision, a 70-degree field of vision and the ability to distinguish the colours of traffic lights
- 401(k) matching.
- AD&D insurance.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
Procedures To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs in Poland for Pakistanis.
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Available Jobs In Poland For Pakistani
These are the available jobs in Poland for Pakistanis:
- Lead Engineer – Service Engineering
- Web Developer
- Drives Engineer
- Service Desk Agent
- Content Reviewer – Polish
- Customer Representative
- Polish Marketing Optimisation Specialist.
- Senior/Lead Search Engineer
- Commercial Analyst
- Warehouse operator
- Visual Merchandiser
- Digital Marketing.
Jobs In Poland For Pakistani Salary
The minimum monthly salary for locally hired Pakistani workers in Poland will increase to PLN 3,600.
Can a foreigner get a job in Poland?
As a rule, foreigners can be entitled to perform work in Poland if they: stay legally and have a work permit, unless not required.
They have temporary residence and work permits or temporary residence permits to perform work in a profession requiring high qualifications.
How can I get a job in Poland as a Pakistani?
Requirements to Obtain Poland Work Visas
- A completed application form.
- Evidence of payment of application fees.
- Confirmation of the legal status of the employer from the National Court Register.
- Current records of the employer’s economic activity.
- Copies of the applicant’s passport pages with relevant travel information.
Jobs In Poland For Pakistani Salary
The average salary for a worker in Poland is PLN60,000 and a person working as a working Pakistani in Poland typically earns around 7,560 PLN per month.
Conclusion On Jobs In Poland For PakistaniYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Jobs In Poland For Pakistani.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Poland For Pakistani 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.