Are you looking for any suitable job? This post will surface the details concerning the Jobs In Poland, for International Students.
Working in Poland is fantastic, now, studying in Poland, is another ball game, considering that Poland is one of the best countries in the world in quality of education.
Jobs in Poland are satisfactory employment for those aspiring to partake in breathtaking jobs, providing good benefits and experience as international students.
And so while you are studying, it can be an excellent perspective ideology to build some experience and earn some money working part-time and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
Poland is such a fantastic place; it is a beautiful place and one of the most affordable countries for international students to study.
Please read this article to get updated on all the international jobs with concrete requirements in Poland; if you are seeking an international student, this article will provide it for you.
All the available jobs In Poland for International students for eligible individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Getting a job in a city like Poland is relatively easy as it is one of the largest cities in Poland and more welcoming for international students.
Taking a job gives you a dose of what it’s like to work in the future; luckily for you, Poland is brimming with countless opportunities for the adequate and specific work involved.
Job Offers In Poland For International Students
It is inspiring and wonderful to work as a working international student in Poland, regardless of your specific situation or location; once you have the following requirements the employer needs, you are good to go.
Every job description requires the ability to multitask, a familiarity with introductory office, cooking, or any procedures, and strong interpersonal skills.
Below this article; are all the available and ongoing Jobs In Poland concerning the eligible candidate wanting to register and be surveyed thoroughly.
Assistant (Engineering-Technical Sciences)
Technical assistants are junior-level administrative employees who report directly to the company manager or team leader and computer science, manufacturing, and banking.
As an engineering assistant, your job duties include spec reading, research, conducting tests, modifying techniques, and resolving issues.
Their role is to provide both administrative and technical support for business clients or the internal team and technical assistants work in a variety of fields including healthcare.
Salary: A person working as an Assistant (Engineering-Technical Sciences) in Poland typically earns around 10,100 PLN per month and a person working in Engineering in Poland typically earns around 6,380 PLN per month.
- Performing regular inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs.
- Providing assistance to different staff or engineering teams.
- Inspecting inventory and reporting inconsistencies as well as ordering more materials.
- Producing CAD drawings according to specifications.
- Holding a Master’s degree in computing in the area of intelligent decision support systems or a related discipline.
- An additional advantage will be studied in mathematics (maybe a postgraduate course).
- At least 5 years of work experience with students.
- Possibility to recognize Hipolit Cegielski Academy of Applied Sciences in Gniezno Higher Education Institution (ANS Gniezno) as the primary place of employment.
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Medicare and social security contributions
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Minimum wage and overtime pay
- Health insurance
- Medical and family leave
- Disability insurance
- Wellness programs.
Intern, Human Resources-Poland
They deal in updating their internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms and gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts.
HR interns work under the supervision of the HR manager to provide administrative support to the HR department and post job advertisements on job boards and social media platforms.
They post and remove job advertisements as needed, schedule interviews with shortlisted candidates, and gather pertinent payroll data.
Salary: The average intern human resources gross salary in Poland is 41 019 zł or an equivalent hourly rate of 20 zł.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in the organization of events such as job fairs or conferences
- Co-organization of educational projects for students and graduates
- Support in the organization of recruitment processes: selection of CVs, arranging meetings, and sometimes participation in recruitment meetings
- Creating internal communication content in the field of Employer Branding and Diversity & Inclusion
- Support in running social media channels.
- Initiate and coordinate Ambassadors programs at the universities
- Working closely with the Regional Talent Acquisition team to improve candidate engagement
- In cooperation with Talent Acquisition Team and HR Business, Partnering Team coordinate the Employee Advocacy Program.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Assisting in the planning of company events. Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates. Coordinating new hire orientations. Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fresh graduate (0-1 year of experience in a similar field)
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, good analytical skills
- Flexible and able to work within a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Fluent English (written, spoken, read)
- Team Player skills.
- Job experience
- Research experience
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments
- Help guide career goals
- Create a professional network
- Build a strong resume
- Secure good references and recommendations.
How To Apply For Jobs In Poland For International Students
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In Poland For International Students:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now and begin your registration
- You can use the website box, divided into various categories, to filter the specific job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Complete and submit your application.
Available Jobs In Poland For International Students
These are the following available jobs in Poland for international students below:
- Associate Professor
- PhD Student
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Assistant Professor
- The Teaching Assistant
Is it easy to find a job in Poland as an international student?
According to new regulations of the Government of Poland, it has become easy for international students to get part-time jobs. International students move to distant places for the sake of education.
How much an international student can earn in Poland?
A statistical student can earn at least 300-800 PLN per month. But if you devote more time to your duties, you will make as much as a regular employee.
Can I get a job in Poland with a student visa?
Yes, you can work in Poland with a student visa provided that you have a residence permit. You can work part-time during your studies (20 hours a week) and full-time during breaks.
How much international students can earn in Poland per month?
Usually, the salary varies between 18,30 (the legal minimum payment) and 25 Zlotys per hour. If you work part-time, the salary would be around 1600 Zlotys.
If you work full time, the average salary is 3200 Zlotys.
Salary For Jobs In Poland For International Students
The minimum wage in Poland is 317 Euro per month and a student can earn about 10–15 PLN per hour in Poland and the average salary is 25 Zlotys per hour.
Conclusion On Details Jobs In Poland For International Students
While deciding on your job in Poland, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
The application website provides crucial information about the Jobs In Poland For International Students, applicants, or candidates.
Ensure to choose a better reference with the selection of Jobs In Poland For International Students, and you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
Reading through it, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in the selected career or professional in the future.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Poland For International Students 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.