Do you wish to engage and work in Jobs In Poland as a Brazilian? Here is a privilege for you to be involved in this fantastic job.
The available Jobs In Poland For Brazilian applicants will surface in this article to enlarge your knowledge and help the candidates.
It is mandatory to follow every requirement’s instructions and procedures as a shortlisted worker or employee working to enable you to get a good job as a Brazilian.
Now proceed below to get all the requirements, the latest vacancies, salaries, and other related information regarding Jobs in Poland for Brazilians.
As a foreigner interested in migrating to Brazil to work to conduct and explore careers, gain knowledge, and make contributions to your field, you have many options of jobs to consider here.
The work ethic in Brazil is lovely as there portrays the bliss of memorable experiences, so you do not have to worry about feeling too buckled down under pressure.
Top Demanded Jobs In Poland For Brazilian
- Construction Workers
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation jobs
- Farming Jobs
- Construction and Infrastructure jobs
- Chief Financial Officer
- Bank Manager
- College Professor
- Lawyer, Attorney and Judge
- Public Relations Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Health and Community jobs
- IT and Telecommunications jobs
- Brewery Jobs
Job Offers In Poland For Brazilians are authentic and available requirements with all the processes needed for a foreigner to work in Poland.
To travel to Poland for a short trip lasting fewer than 90 days, you will need a Poland Schengen Visa, as it is part of the Schengen Area of European countries that have abolished border controls between each other.
However, A visa is not required for this destination for a stay of up to 90 days in any 180-day period as a Brazilian travelling to Poland.
Job Offers In Poland For Brazilian
This is a concrete description of one of the fantastic jobs in Poland accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills for every Brazilian citizen.
The jobs grants and such policies and other positions services, jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra income.
All the available Jobs In Poland for eligible Brazilian individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Customer Service Specialist-Poland
They deal in obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
They familiarise themselves with new products and services as they are introduced, and attend workshops and meetings as required.
As a customer service, you can also provide training to new customer service agents, and respect client confidentiality at all times.
They cooperate with other team members to build strong and relevant procedures and use case sharing to seek internal assistance and develop the team’s knowledge.
Customer service specialists check product or service availability, and assist customers with registration or account creation, pass customer feedback onto the product or sales team.
Salary: The average salary for a Customer Service Specialist is 59,000 PLN per year in Poland
- Prevent, investigate, and locate unauthorized activities on users’ accounts by thoroughly analyzing account data such as on-chain and off-chain transactions, IP and geolocation data, devices.
- Based on account analysis, existing procedures and the customer’s report, disable account functions to prevent further harm.
- Conduct threat and risk analysis to provide essential suggestions to assist the customers in eliminating the risk before helping them regain access to the compromised accounts.
- Provide the user with sufficient information on best practices to protect their accounts in every interaction to reduce the risk of new security incidents and strengthen community awareness.
- Report and investigate fraud/scams, examine if stolen funds are sent to a Binance account, or if unauthorized transactions took place within Binance accounts.
- Liaise with other departments to assist and provide or gather information as it relates to investigations and customer accounts.
- A basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and differences between separate blockchains/networks.
- Excellent research and writing skills; able to communicate findings clearly and concisely.
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or the E-commerce industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret account data to make well informed judgements.
- Ability to think critically and consider possibilities when troubleshooting, superb investigation skills.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and also independently or with minimal supervision.
- Strong security awareness.
- Great attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Professionalism and high moral sense.
- Working at Binance
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
A Coordinator, or Project Coordinator, is responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of projects and events.
Planning coordinators are administrators responsible for a broad range of duties related to the day-to-day functions associated with planning, supplies, and operations.
Their duties include performing specialized tasks, managing a team of staff members and establishing relationships with vendors and freelance professionals.
Salary: The average pay for a Planning Coordinator is PLN 68,063 a year and PLN 33 an hour in Poland.
- Check and close work orders after field execution in SAP PE1 software
- Use, maintain, gather data and create reports
- Cooperate with local Technical Planners to resolve upcoming issues
- Cooperate with technicians and supervisors in terms of proper work closure quality
- Provide cover for other team members during terms of sickness or leave
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Very good English
- Knowledge of Portuguese on at least a communicative level
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience in administrative/documents/orders or relevant will be counted as an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP will be counted as an advantage
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and creative problem solving
- Willingness to work closely with technical issues
- Well-organized with attention to details
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skills
- They are providing necessary training in preparing to perform the above-mentioned responsibilities.
- They offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural
- Attractive salaries and benefits, such as private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, and more are included.
- You will work in a comfortable office in the centre of Szczecin.
Procedures To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs in Poland for Brazilians.
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
What jobs are in high demand in Poland?
- Technicians, storekeepers
- IT specialists
- Accountants, economists
- Human resources staff.
Can a foreigner get a job in Poland?
A work permit is a document that entitles a foreigner to work legally in Poland, provided that the foreigner has a basis of residence enabling them to perform work in accordance with the regulations.
Does Poland have good job opportunities?
There are plenty of jobs available for foreigners who are considering Poland as a work destination – in fact, it’s become one of the largest business process outsourcing/shared services centres (BPO/SSCs) in Europe.
Salary For Jobs In Poland For Brazilian
The Poland minimum yearly wage is currently14,900 PLN to 42,800 PLN and the hourly salary is estimated to be PLN 30.04 per hour.
Conclusion On Details Jobs In Poland For Brazilian
The post above portrays the crucial details and updates about the Jobs In Poland For Brazilians and people to start applying for now.
When choosing a better reference with the selection of Jobs In Poland For Brazilian, you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
To keep you on the right track, I have delivered the available job occupations in Poland so that you can choose from any of the positions of your choice.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Poland For Brazilian 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.