Working in the Philippines as a foreigner is an increasingly attractive option for all, and in general, this country has a lot to offer for foreigners to start preparing their applications now.
If you are on a quest to secure a job in the Philippines for foreigners, then you are on the right article as all the requirements needed for you to migrate to the philippine and all the latest vacancies will be made available here in this article.
Make sure to follow all the due processes and information provided in this post so as to have a successful outcome in your application journey.
Requirement To Work In the Philippines For Foreigners
A foreigner who wishes to work in the Phillippines is required to secure a work visa, which can be obtained from the Philippines’ Bureau of Immigration (BI), as well as an Alien Employment Permit (AEP) issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
This work permit is an essential legal document that authorizes a foreigner to work in the Philippines and the application can be filed by the employer in the Philippines or the prospective employee.
The most common type of work visa is the 9(g), also known as a pre-arranged employment visa, for it allows employers in the country to employ foreign nationals with skills, qualifications, and experience that may be in short supply in the country.
It can take two to three months to obtain a 9(g) work visa, including two to three weeks for the AEP alone. Employees should plan to apply well in advance of their trip to the Philippines.
Please take note that you must first secure a job in the Philippines first before all the following mentioned above can be processed, for there are documents that you have to submit.
Available On Jobs In the Philippines For Foreigners
Check out the following jobs in the Philippines, which are available and willing to welcome and hire foreigners for different vacant positions.
1. Millenium Technology Services
Millennium Technology Services seeks the following positions that will be highlighted below such as
– Cross Track Interlock Engineer at Manila, Philippines
- (Min 8 years) Experience in IP/MPLS network
- CCIE R/S or CCIE SP certifications are an advantage, not a must
- Experience working on Cisco SP high-end routers and IOS-XR operating system (ASR9K, CRS, ASR900).
- Experience in Cisco NCS5500, Segment Routing, and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, SR-PCE, and NSO is a plus.
- Experience in deploying and operating large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Demonstrated industry awareness of Service Provider technologies
– Project Accountant
Requirement To Have For The Job
- Bookkeeping, cost/control budget background
- Experience in managing invoices
- Experience with Oracle Purchase Order functions
- Experience with monthly financial cycles primarily focused on monthly accruals and actuals
- Experience in providing financial data for budget forecasts and or reconciliation purposes when required
- Experience in budget/financial support of programs or projects
How To Apply
Syngenta is a global agricultural leader globally and has a diverse workforce.
It is currently in search of numerous employee to join them at the Philippines location, and some position includes;
– Sales & Customer Operation Manager
In this job, your role is to develop reliable monthly/quarterly sales forecasts by distributor consistent with aggregated grower-level product demand projected by District Marketing Managers (DMMs) and National Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Develop semestral and annual business plans with key accounts.
- You will be responsible for the effective administration of the order to cash cycle.
- Track and report product and service issues. And so on.
– Supply Planner & Trade Coordinator
As Supply Planner and Trade Coordinator, this position is responsible for efficient and timely execution of supply availability, monitoring and ensuring smooth handling of import & export shipments, and leading regular meetings for supply planning and trade & customs activities in the country.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s / College degree is required
- Five years & up of experience employee in supply chain planning, logistics (trade & customs) environment
- Candidates must be willing to travel for work (mainly in Binalonan Pangasinan) as the need arises
- Candidates willing to be based in Binalonan Pangasinan are a plus
Apply Now and view other vacancies
Nestle offers you a dynamic, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions, and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
– Transport Planner
They are looking for a Transport Planner who will provide the tactical execution of the transportation team through load planning, load tendering, and load scheduling functions to meet internal and external customer expectations while ensuring efficient and cost-efficient transport operations.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 1-2 years experience in transportation and logistics
- Load planning & SAP experience is a plus
- Proven skills in good customer service
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially in Excel
– Market Security Manger
The position is responsible for ensuring that all Nestlé facilities (factory, distribution center, warehouse, head office, sales branch, research & development center) have a secure working environment and safeguard operations from external security threats and internal malpractices.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience in a manufacturing operation
- Developed knowledge and understanding of the operation’s processes, systems, issues, business requirements, and insights
- Good experience in leading teams and managing projects
- Able to work with top management, functional staff, and shop floor personnel with good credibility with all levels of the organization
- Graduate of Technical / Science / Engineering Course
Apply Now and view other available vacancies.
4. Accor Careers
Accor is a multinational hospitality company that owns, manages, and franchises hotels, resort vacation properties, and restaurants.
This position is responsible for answering and responding effectively to all inquiries on Hotel reservations in a knowledgeable, courteous and prompt manner.
- You should have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain high service level under pressure
- A sales background is an advantage
– Front Office Desk
In this role, you have to have all activities relating to guest accounts, receiving, filing of checks, posting, mail, information services, cashiering, foreign exchange, room blocking and inventory, check-in and check-out, room transfers, and other guest requirements.
- Have a graduate degree in hotel and business management or any related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in the same capacity or a luxury hotel
- Pleasing personality with effective communication and guest relation skills.
- Background in using Opera and Microsoft Office Applications
Apply Now and view other opportunities.
5. Hilton Careers
– A Team Leader – Food & Beverage Service
Your role is to look after the service extended to guests, offering a high quality and efficient service that adds to a superior Guest experience.
- It would be advantageous if you have a basic level of IT proficiency
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
– Sales Coordinator
A Sales Coordinator will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sales lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and target
- It will be an advantage if you have a previous experience in a sales role or a relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
How To Apply
Visit Hilton Careers and in the location search box, select philippine and apply for any job you think meets the requirements.
Salary Of A Foreign Worker In the Philippines
The average salary of a foreign worker in the Philippines is calculated from their lowest average salary, 11,300 PHP ($235.90), and their highest average salary, 199,000 PHP ($4154.29).
Conclusion On Jobs In the Philippines For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In the Philippines For foreigners, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In the Philippines For Foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In the Philippines For Foreigners 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Philippines For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.