If you require a job in Paris as a Non-French Speaker, you should go through this article to get the full range of available jobs in Paris that welcome applications from non-French Speakers.
This article will portray all the information regarding the jobs in Paris, the steps, ongoing and current positions, and the requirements of securing these jobs.
Furthermore, this article will direct you on how to secure all of the jobs mentioned in this post, with all their application link and requirements included.
The absolute truth is that the Paris job market is tight, ignoring the covid situation; you need to be sponsored to get a work permit and be outside the country during that period.
However, if you have good skills & are hired by a large company, french won’t be an issue hence make, sure to try all available options at your tips to secure a job.
Jobs in France have outlined all the requirements needed to work in Paris, and if you wish to know whether or not you are eligible to work in Paris as a non-French speaker.
Available Jobs In Paris For Non-French Speakers
The following are the available jobs in Paris for Non-French speakers to consider, for they are currently open and ongoing for non-french speakers to start their application process.
1. English Speaking Childcare Job – Le Repertoire De Gaspard
Le Repertoire De Gaspard seeks an English speaker to teach children in a full-time, part-time childcare diploma program.
The salary for the above work type will be highlighted below with their job roles for every applicant to be are of and they include;
Part-time English Speaking Childcare Job
As a part-time teacher, all year round am available for the English teaching educator position.
For this job, you are expected to work with children aged 14 years and to deal with children three years or less; you will require a childcare diploma or three years of experience.
Your role is to read, speak and play in English to help the children develop their language.
Work hours: Weekdays are 4 – 7:30 PM; however, on Wednesday, you get to work on a full day or half-day.
Full-Time English Speaking Childcare Job
There is a full-time option available for those who wish to live in Paris, and there will be internal training and other benefits attached.
Your role in this job is to take care of family children who are three years and below, and you must have a childcare diploma or three years of experience.
Work Hours: 30-35 hours per week
Benefits Of Taking this Job
- Free french lesson
- Competitive salary
- Assistance in Finding Accommodation
- 50 percent of your monthly transport costs reimbursed for those who work five days per week;
- Access to private health insurance and help set up your social security number;
Bio-Techne is a diverse family of brands offering various job opportunities. Sites are located worldwide, with multiple open jobs available near you.
On this particular job posting, it will be directed and specified in Paris for Non-French Speakers to start applying, and they include;
Commercial Sales Support
This position will be responsible for nurturing and supporting existing business throughout The Southern European region for the Bio-Techne Portfolio, managed by the French Office in Paris.
In this position, you will be expected to maintain an extremely high customer and market knowledge level.
Education and Experience:
– BSc in a biological-based subject.
– An understanding of the Life Science Market.
– Fluent in English and French (Spanish is a bonus).
Demonstrated experience working within a customer care/sales environment with a strong commercial focus.
Commercial Service Advisor
You will play a key role in delivering exceptional customer service to the business’s key stakeholders, from the initial point of contact and placing of orders to the aftersales service, ensuring the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire process.
This team role requires highly motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and encourage engagement with the customer.
– Experience in working in a customer-focused environment
– Fluent written and spoken English and French or German is essential
– Possess excellent IT skills, including experience working with ERP/CRM platforms.
Senior Customer Service Team Leader
There is responsibility for supporting the management of the customer service team within the business, from initial customer contact to following up on the delivery of products to our customers and after-sales care.
The Leader is responsible for driving best practices and efficiencies within the team to provide cutting-edge customer service to the external customers and internal teams.
Requirements – Demonstrable experience as a customer service-focused professional.
– Demonstrable supervisory/management experience essential
– Demonstrable experience with customer communications.
– Demonstrable experience in training and coaching experience.
– Fluent in French and English, well written and spoken as a minimum
To apply, visit This Link and type Paris in the location search box.
3. Eveil Bilingue
Eveil Bilingue seeks Non-French speakers, but English Speakers, to be precise, are welcome to apply for the currently open position.
They offer positions with flexible hours to suit your studies or other commitments while at the same time guaranteeing you consistent work and salary.
As a team member at Eveil Bilingue, you will be trained and equipped with Linguistic, Teaching, and Child Safety methods and knowledge.
- English native speakers only.
- EU Passport Holder/Current Visa/Work Permit
- Over 18 years old
- Previous babysitting or teaching experience
4. Information Security Risk & Compliance Officer – Webhelp
Webhelp is now recruiting; within the Compliance Department of Webhelp Payment Services, there IS a Risk & Compliance Officer.
- In higher education (engineering or business school, specialized master 2), you have the first experience of issues related to risk management and standards related to information security of IT processes.
- Have good knowledge of its regulations (GDPR, ESG, etc.).
- Methodological certification in cybersecurity is not mandatory but would be appreciated (ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27005, etc.)
5. Momji Opportunities
They are looking for English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, and Portuguese teachers. Whatever language you are fluent in. They’ve got requests in all languages.
- To be over 18 years of age
- Be a native or perfectly bilingual speaker
- Have (formal or informal) experience in foreign language teaching
- No specific diploma is required / Proficiency in French is not compulsory.
- A dynamic personality and pedagogical skills!
Average Salary Of Non-French Speakers In Paris
A person working in Paris typically earns around 55,000 EUR per year. Salaries range from 13,900 EUR (lowest average) to 245,000 EUR (the highest standard), depending on the job.
Conclusion On Jobs In Paris For Non-French Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Paris For Non-French Speakers 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Paris For Non-French Speakers 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Paris For Non-French Speakers in 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Paris For Non French Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.