There is high demand for employees in Oman as the Omani job market offers a broad range of job opportunities in different functional areas and industries.
There are several jobs for both residents and foreigners who are on the quest to secure a Job in Oman; hence read along.
There are some requirements for foreigners in Oman before securing a job, and other vital information will be portrayed in this article.
Details/Requirements On Jobs In Oman For Foreigners
Employers are typically responsible for sponsoring foreign workers in Oman, which means your company needs to know how to get a work visa in the country to stay compliant.
There are different types of visas that foreigners who wish to secure a job in Oman must get first, and it will be addressed in the next line.
The type of visa is called the Employment visa, and employers obtain employment visas on behalf of foreign workers age 21 or older.
Both the employee and employer must meet specific requirements to apply, and take note that the visa is valid for two years from the date of entry.
Top Demanded Jobs In Oman
- Medical Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- IT specialists Jobs
- Project managers Jobs
- Language instructors Jobs
- Hotel Staffs
- Customer Care services jobs
- Bank Managers
- Chief Executve manager
- Chief financial officer
- Marketing Directors
- Oil Jobs – Oil plays an essential role in the country’s economy, so it wouldn’t be wrong to conclude that in the oil industry, everyone can find plenty of jobs in Oman.
Available Jobs In Oman
A job in Oman Air will be addressed here below; hence make sure that you meet up all the requirements before applying.
Job Title – Assistant Manager – Budgeting
As an assistant manager, your job is to support the airline’s long-term planning. Prepare Route Analysis, Department reports Budgeting, Audits, Long term financial planning to support decision-making.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Weekly and monthly forecasting of departmental financial performance.
- Coordinate with business units to develop and produce timely, credible, and effective Budgeting exercises across the company – Capital, Manpower, and Operating (Company-wide)
- Sensitivity analysis on key variables such as fuel prices, load factors, and yields.
- Automation of financial statements
- Dealing with statutory auditors for limited quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Route costing – upgrade charters.
- Conduct a feasibility study of new routes and network optimization from a finance perspective
- Presentation for higher management and Board Members (based on requirement)
- Support route profitability study and Performance Management – KPIs
- Contracts review and management.
- Represent finance in Strategic studies – FYP, 10YP, etc.,
- Driving Process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Finance/Accounting, with six years of experience.
- Proficient in English (Spoken & Written)
- Proficient in MS Office (Mainly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Networking Skills
- High Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of operational issues and industrial developments
- Knowledge of the Airline Industry is preferred
- Knowledge in Business Objectives and Sector Development
- Up-to-date knowledge of Accounting standard developments
How To Apply For This Position
- Firstly refer to the application link below to start
- After you are being directed to the official job website of Oman Air Career
- You have to log in (if you have an account already) or create a new account (using the new registration link).
- After this, you will be automatically brought to the application form for the assistant manager position at Oman Air for you to apply.
The Salary Of Employees In Oman
One of the reasons people search for Oman jobs and vacancies is the attractive pay packages and tax-free income.
The gross salary range for people working in Oman is typically from 415 OMR (minimum salary) to 2,032 OMR (highest average)
Conclusion On Jobs In Oman 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Oman 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Oman.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Oman 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Oman in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Oman 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.