Northern Ireland has the largest economy in Europe and is also considered an ideal place to work, for there are plenty of jobs in Northern Ireland for US citizens.
Many foreigners aim and target to work in Northern Ireland, and for that sole reason, this article has been compiled to put you through your quest to secure a job in Northern Ireland.
You must go through this article and comprehend every piece of information dished out, for they are all authentic and free from misinformation.
Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom, situated northeast of the island of Ireland, that is described as a province, country, or region. Northern Ireland shares a border to the south and west with the Republic of Ireland.
Immigration stamps and the right to work. If you are not from the EEA, Switzerland, and the UK, you must have permission to live in Ireland. To get permission to come to Ireland to work, you must apply for an employment permit. In general, you must get your employment permit before you come to Ireland.
Northern Ireland, part of the United Kingdom, lies in the northeastern quadrant of the island of Ireland, on the western continental periphery often characterized as Atlantic Europe. Northern Ireland is sometimes referred to as Ulster, although it includes only six of the nine counties which made up that historic Irish province.
Available Job Offers In Northern Ireland For US Citizens.
These are the available job offers in northern Ireland for us citizens;
Be part of their innovative growing team in the hot global market of Cybersecurity and Awareness. You can help them make their AWARD WINNING software even better, and in return, we will invest in you so your skills and career path grow with their company. If you are ambitious and want to add value, this is your opportunity to be part of their accelerated growth.
- Develops, tests, and helps deliver our customers high-quality, performant software products and features.
- Works with the Product team to ensure that any new requirements are well understood within the team.
- Review design deliverables to ensure they are fully coordinated within agreed timescales and meet team objectives.
- Enforce the coding standards document as it stands, enforce coding quality and code reviews, and suggest improvements to coding standards et al.
- Work closely with the Operations team to quickly work to close required Support cases and fix issues as a matter of priority.
- Work on assigned Change and Enhancement Requests alongside Operations and other development teams and assist junior team members in their assigned CRs and ERs.
- A third-level degree in an Information Technology or Computer Science related field.
- 2+ years’ postgraduate relevant software development experience in a commercial environment providing technical leadership on complex/challenging technical projects
- A proven ability to deliver high-quality, working code.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Development tools, including Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and associated technologies, including Azure SQL, and Azure App Service, is a definite plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC) and excellent C# knowledge.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs.
Technical Product Manager
Are you a Technical Product Manager / Senior Product Owner? Would you like to be part of the Cognition and Machine Learning Product Team? If so, then apply now for this exciting job opportunity! At Smarsh, we manage the machine learning models, pipelines, and tools our customers use to identify compliance risks in their communications data, from chat to email to calls. You will be a Product Manager for our Cognition Logic product and will have a delivery team composed of Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers, helping to define and drive our product development.
- Manage and prioritize backlogs, define sprint priorities and write user stories/acceptance criteria for our engineering teams.
- Write Epic specifications in partnership with our engineering and design teams.
- Work closely with our Product Managers to convert product strategy to detailed requirements and prototypes that can be translated into our development processes.
- Define process flows in conjunction with customers and works with our design teams on the UX of our products.
- Help to develop and bring new ML and NLP capabilities and innovations to market.
- Write feature specifications and product discovery documents and help our Sales teams respond to RFPs.
- Attend and actively participate in team ceremonies (stand-ups, retros, and planning meetings).
- Coordinate efforts with globally dispersed teams.
- This role is a hybrid role based in either London or Belfast.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner of microservices, cloud-based or machine Learning/AI-based products.
- Experience with software engineering and product management tools such as Notion.
- A growth mindset and a commitment to quality.
Salary On Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens.
The average salary for Jobs in Northern Ireland For US Citizens is £30,866.
How To Apply For Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens.
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work any job in Ireland.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In Northern Ireland For US Citizens 2023/2024.